Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't buy it, not one word of it unless the girls are saying things in the open forum.  If they are talking to CC members via PM then there is no chance that RLC would ever know.   I do agree however, that once the people find out they are actually talking to a tenant that they probably do say some pretty stupid things to them.

That's what I meant asswipe, ON THE FORUM, not in PM!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Julian, are you just trying to keep the spark up for this apartment?   You are like a one man publicity show for the apartment lol.  K&K have lost their spark with the RLC subscription members in my opinion and no matter how much you try to get it back for them, unfortunately it is only them that can get it back and it seems pretty obvious by lack of comments that they are even trying.

Just because in your worthless opinion lack of sex and explicit masturbation makes for a decrease in viewership, doesn't make it so. Have you even looked at the Girls Poll and how many people voted for them? Stop talking for other members!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, snaky said:

Just because in your worthless opinion lack of sex and explicit masturbation makes for a decrease in viewership, doesn't make it so. Have you even looked at the Girls Poll and how many people voted for them? Stop talking for other members!

Did I say anything about lack of sex or explicit sex?  No Shit for Brains I did not, I said that they have lost their spark!  Stop talking for your member!!!

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kami is totally naked on the couch and rubs her ass now

has someone been on the couch with her ????

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I just got in, so I do not know what has happened until today. She lies on the sofa alone now and rubs a little under the blanket

thus she went on restroom

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

thus she went on restroom

to finish rubbing one out hahaha

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

you know her to well beaver.

that's her MO Harley- nothing out in the open