Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Would have shown how Kristy was in the night.
Unaccustomed her to go out just before midnight with a rucksack, then come home again until at 5am (when I checked back)

Then I',m offline for 4-5 days, then you have to keep us updated on what's happening here.

I hope you enjoy your trip but you need to appoint somebody that is a subscriber to RLC and knows that they are going to be "Noldus" for a few days.   It needs to be somebody that can go on minutes of sleep and drinks a lot of caffeinated drinks lol.   Plus he needs to have a keen eye for detail.........good luck and happy hiking!

after a long talk, the kissed each other on the cheek goodnight and Kamila got out of bed with a nice kitty shot from behind. Kristy is in her room undercovers but in position for her medicine before bedtime. Kamila is up walking around naked, in the bathroom removing any makeup.

• Upvote 1

04:13 Kamila turned out light tv is still on. For a brief moment she was lying on her side with the cover between her legs. A very nice pussy shot from camera 10. she has now covered up. It looks like Kristy was tired she is already rolled over on her side and sleeping.

• Upvote 1

Right now Kamila in the camera 9 shot has her rear exposed and is wriggling and grinding the cover just a little that you get shots of her kitty opening and closing. nothing overtly sexual just her movements are always sexy.

• Upvote 1

08:00 sunlight is shinning through both rooms. Kristy of course get sun light pretty quickly and the light doesn't flicker. She is sleep in her snuggle position covered up only exposing her fair skin and shoulders. Kristy it seems keeps her drapes open. Kamila is sleep the cover is between her showing her butt from camera 9. Kamila keeps her drapes clothes so the flickering happens a lot. It is very sexy to see Kamila's tanner skin, within the warm colors of her bedding and the sunlight. She has decided to go the whole day naked I guess. No bra, no panties.  Watching both of them sleep, Kamila tosses and turns a lot, kicks to the cover off, wraps up, and can sleep on her stomach, back and both sides. Kristy seems to be able to lock a position for much longer times. Beautiful to watch they seem so peaceful. The way they sleep, Kamila sleeps like a single woman, and Kristy sleeps like a married woman or woman who has lived with someone and shared a bed.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

05:00 Kamila is sleep. well you may get some tossing and turning while she sleeps naked. that's all folks. I will return to my regular programing.

Considering the number of postings, someone could easily think that something exciting happened. ... If you then read all this posts you recognizes that almost everything has happen outside again. 

The whole story can be summarized like this: Angles were in the apartment for just around one hour. Nothing happens. After that, everything was as usual. Nothing happens.

It is always the same. One girl stays at home and makes advertising for IPhones. The other girl have her REAL LIFE outside and tells the story after she returns. Hopeless.

09:30 Both are sleep. Kamila's room is day light she is backside to camera 9 nice tanned body with entire ass exposed, the cover is in front of her facing camera 10. Kristy is on top of cover in full blue panties(when she came home she had on lacy black in the back grey in the front panties) and topless laying on her stomach nice thigh and curve of her buns from a side view on camera 11, then she just rolled over exposing her perky breasts and puffy erect nipples before putting her cover between her legs sleeping on her side.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

09:30 Both are sleep. Kamila's room is day light she is backside to camera 9 nice tanned body with entire ass exposed, the cover is in front of her facing camera 10. Kristy is on top of cover in panties and topless laying on her stomach nice thigh and curve of her buns from a side view on camera 11, then she just rolled over exposing her perky breasts and puffy erect nipples before putting her cover between her legs sleeping on her side.

Her what? ... ::) ... Summarized: Girls are still sleeping.  Nothing happens.