Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

7 minutes ago, havingablast said:

I hope he bends her over the bear and gives her a good pounding and then busts his nut all over the bears face. :biggrin:

ooohhh. That's brutal. I take it you don't care for Dima (or whatever his name is)? lol.

9 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Run a poll on here book and see who does actually care for him.:angel:

More importantly for us it seems Kami doesn't care for him anymore him as well.  :rolleyes:

I know a better pole we could give Coke Boy,,,,and he can ride it off into the sunset and take that Big ass Teddy Bear with him:biggrin::biggrin:

864094-Slippery-Pole-1.jpg

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami likes to play mind games.The balcony with another guy would be the best way to screw with Dima's imagination if he is watching. lol

To be honest, I've always felt that Kamila was as "transparent" as can be and doesn't attempt to hide her emotions or play mind games (unless you want to count the time that she followed Kristy's advice about not continuing to point out to Dima what she wanted because Kristy felt that Dima would temporarily alter his behavior to pretend that he could change).

I really don't think she has any interest in "screwing with Dima". I think she has made the decision that he is not the right guy for her. And, if that's the case, I think she made the right choice. :-)

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

To be honest, I've always felt that Kamila was as "transparent" as can be and doesn't attempt to hide her emotions or play mind games (unless you want to count the time that she followed Kristy's advice about not continuing to point out to Dima what she wanted because Kristy felt that Dima would temporarily alter his behavior to pretend that he could change).

I really don't think she has any interest in "screwing with Dima". I think she has made the decision that he is not the right guy for her. And, if that's the case, I think she made the right choice. :-)

Time will tell.You're probably right.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This guy y'all say Kamila is with is just looking for a conquest.   Once he has got that a few times,  he will move down the road.

I'm just curious as to why you would think that. My initial impression is that this will last. Just my initial impression based on what I'm seeing.