Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well that's that. With any luck she'll rub one out in desperation later but there are no winners tonight. Laters all

night Ben

33 minutes ago, TripX said:

I'm thinking the same thing. Why would you stop a beautiful girl like Kam take off your pants? It makes no sense or am I way off base?

It seems like a combination of "performance anxiety" and being on cam. I think more of the latter. I can't imagine why he wouldn't at least bury his face in her crotch, though. At least he did finally give her some release by using his finger. Well, hopefully, he'll get over it. At least we know that he's not just trying to get his rocks off a few times and then breaking up with her. :-)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely the last we'll see of him.

she looked pretty angry as he left.  i'm not sure how those guys do it! a half hour of her rubbing her body against me and i wouldnt care if we were on the field at half time of an nfl game.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

It seems like a combination of "performance anxiety" and being on cam. I think more of the latter. I can't imagine why he wouldn't at least bury his face in her crotch, though. At least he did finally give her some release by using his finger. Well, hopefully, he'll get over it. At least we know that he's not just trying to get his rocks off a few times and then breaking up with her. :-)

he looked terrified

• Upvote 1