Jump to content

Bad Time Differences


Recommended Posts

As a big Leora fan, now I have a new job which means I leave for work around 11am local time and get home around 2am local time, I have no chance of seeing her lovely fanny or the possibility of seeing her bating live, as she usually is getting up around the time I leave for work, and is usually asleep by the time I get home.

OK there are weekends but Paul's around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

As a big Leora fan, now I have a new job which means I leave for work around 11am local time and get home around 2am local time, I have no chance of seeing her lovely fanny or the possibility of seeing her bating live, as she usually is getting up around the time I leave for work, and is usually asleep by the time I get home.

OK there are weekends but Paul's around.

Hate to say but chances of her bating alone will be slim to none as long as he's home unless he gets a job and from the looks of it won't be anytime soon. He can barely break away from the laptop except to eat and sleep.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Pepe said:

Hate to say but chances of her bating alone will be slim to none as long as he's home unless he gets a job and from the looks of it won't be anytime soon. He can barely break away from the laptop except to eat and sleep.

Hi  Pepe, I agree, but thanks to Leora (Paul was out) bating this morning an old man went to work happy. Thanks Leora

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, daemon said:

a couple of days ago they were celebrating getting Paul engineering degree. Paul said that goes to work in the autumn.

That's good news for Leora, but it's a long wait until the Autumn even in Russia, and other than providing entertainment, what is Leora going to do with all that freedom, as she won't be watched or have to account for her movements all the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Newark52 said:

That's good news for Leora, but it's a long wait until the Autumn even in Russia, and other than providing entertainment, what is Leora going to do with all that freedom, as she won't be watched or have to account for her movements all the time.

I would not too much hope for this. Paul is already looked for a job and did it very reluctantly. Why should he work if he an already receives enough money to do nothing.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/11/2016 at 9:13 PM, Yury said:

I would not too much hope for this. Paul is already looked for a job and did it very reluctantly. Why should he work if he an already receives enough money to do nothing.

Yuri there are only two certainties in life one is night follows day and the other is Leora has got the most perfect body I have ever seen on a woman, while I agree she has an almost perfect ass, I'm a tit and fanny man. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...