Bad Time Differences

As a big Leora fan, now I have a new job which means I leave for work around 11am local time and get home around 2am local time, I have no chance of seeing her lovely fanny or the possibility of seeing her bating live, as she usually is getting up around the time I leave for work, and is usually asleep by the time I get home.

OK there are weekends but Paul's around.

59 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

As a big Leora fan, now I have a new job which means I leave for work around 11am local time and get home around 2am local time, I have no chance of seeing her lovely fanny or the possibility of seeing her bating live, as she usually is getting up around the time I leave for work, and is usually asleep by the time I get home.

OK there are weekends but Paul's around.

Hate to say but chances of her bating alone will be slim to none as long as he's home unless he gets a job and from the looks of it won't be anytime soon. He can barely break away from the laptop except to eat and sleep.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Pepe said:

Hate to say but chances of her bating alone will be slim to none as long as he's home unless he gets a job and from the looks of it won't be anytime soon. He can barely break away from the laptop except to eat and sleep.

Hi  Pepe, I agree, but thanks to Leora (Paul was out) bating this morning an old man went to work happy. Thanks Leora

14 hours ago, daemon said:

a couple of days ago they were celebrating getting Paul engineering degree. Paul said that goes to work in the autumn.

That's good news for Leora, but it's a long wait until the Autumn even in Russia, and other than providing entertainment, what is Leora going to do with all that freedom, as she won't be watched or have to account for her movements all the time.

16 hours ago, Newark52 said:

That's good news for Leora, but it's a long wait until the Autumn even in Russia, and other than providing entertainment, what is Leora going to do with all that freedom, as she won't be watched or have to account for her movements all the time.

I would not too much hope for this. Paul is already looked for a job and did it very reluctantly. Why should he work if he an already receives enough money to do nothing.

• Upvote 2

On 7/11/2016 at 9:13 PM, Yury said:

I would not too much hope for this. Paul is already looked for a job and did it very reluctantly. Why should he work if he an already receives enough money to do nothing.

Yuri there are only two certainties in life one is night follows day and the other is Leora has got the most perfect body I have ever seen on a woman, while I agree she has an almost perfect ass, I'm a tit and fanny man.