Archives-clean up

kenny1940

I recently decided to study RLC and wen through the archives to try and get a feel of the start of all the apts up to now. The mods have done a wonderful job of clearing some stuff out, some pics are sill there and you get a sense of time with all the apts, including comments by a few who are still around now. Of course I wanted to revisit the BC apt from beginning to when K&K arrived. Fascinating. Great job. I would encourage it to other CC members to check their favorite apt and follow the trail. Great Job guys. I don't know if it was Foamy or TBG or STC or a collective but awesome..

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

I recently decided to study RLC and wen through the archives to try and get a feel of the start of all the apts up to now. The mods have done a wonderful job of clearing some stuff out, some pics are sill there and you get a sense of time with all the apts, including comments by a few who are still around now. Of course I wanted to revisit the BC apt from beginning to when K&K arrived. Fascinating. Great job. I would encourage it to other CC members to check their favorite apt and follow the trail. Great Job guys. I don't know if it was Foamy or TBG or STC or a collective but awesome..

SC!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

Good job SC

Thank You Kenny.   It was a bit of work to do but it was something that needed to be done.  I enjoyed doing it.

Now I am doing the same thing to the Apartments that are now still active. Sorting through a lot of the old posts and moving them into Archived Video & Picture Threads to simplify the process of not having to search through Thousands upon Thousands of Comments trying to find something.

• Upvote 3