1 hour ago, albacore said:

Honestly it is not different  - it is the same to others - you only see it differently. Weather about Trump or RLC you have to understand that you may be harping on a point that others do not agree with.  Once you made your point you can move on and leave it.  If people agree then fine - if they don't let it go.  You have to understand that you not just others may also be wrong or skewed in your thinking. So continuing to try to convince others may be seen as obsessive. 

Euromike gets aggressive in his posts at times but the imbedded point is still there.  And it is, I believe the same one I am trying to make.  

Anyway - lets move on back to topic of the thread ....... well at the moment the apartment is empty.

But at least they are not hiding :angel:

With this apartment, It is a different way of thinking. ... I am a person that see a 1/2 empty glass (and be a bit disappointed, because it is not full). ... Others see a 1/2 full glass and like that there is something (the 2nd half) they still can enjoy.

GlassHalfEmptyHalfFull.jpg

Ultimately, both are right in some way. ... It is better to see that the glass is not empty. ...  ... But, I would also like to be able to express some disappointment about the missing half (even if most know it already)

The real question seems to be whats is the best way to expess this without to insult people. Do you have an idea?

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Animated_dove_holding_an_olive_branch.giAnimated_dove_holding_an_olive_branch.gi

I like this. :)

4 hours ago, MrBox said:

With this apartment, It is a different way of thinking. ... I am a person that see a 1/2 empty glass (and be a bit disappointed, because it is not full). ... Others see a 1/2 full glass and like that there is something (the 2nd half) they still can enjoy.

GlassHalfEmptyHalfFull.jpg

Ultimately, both are right in some way. ... It is better to see that the glass is not empty. ...  ... But, I would also like to be able to express some disappointment about the missing half (even if most know it already)

The real question seems to be whats is the best way to expess this without to insult people. Do you have an idea?

I like this. :)

Yes I have an idea - Don't do it!  That is the point to the comments you have been getting.  

Your desire to talk and be heard even when you have made your point over and over is trollish behavior.  People who are "glass half empty people" are more of a downer type - but they still have the ability to reason through weather their words are having an impact in a positive way with others.  What we are talking about here is your behavior and inability to realize that your are saying the same thing over and over without impact.  Somehow you seem to believe if you post enough video's or say the same thing different ways that it will change peoples minds.  If you look back here in your discussions that has not happened.  

I believe this is not a glass half empty issue - it is a lack of discipline in talking and posting.  People do not seem to want to discuss issues forever - you appear to keep going with out  stopping.  This is just not proper.  You do not need to reply to others points for the sake of replying.  Let points be made and move on. I really can't say it any other way.  

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, albacore said:

Yes I have an idea - Don't do it!  That is the point to the comments you have been getting.  

Your desire to talk and be heard even when you have made your point over and over is trollish behavior.  People who are "glass half empty people" are more of a downer type - but they still have the ability to reason through weather their words are having an impact in a positive way with others.  What we are talking about here is your behavior and inability to realize that your are saying the same thing over and over without impact.  Somehow you seem to believe if you post enough video's or say the same thing different ways that it will change peoples minds.  If you look back here in your discussions that has not happened.  

I believe this is not a glass half empty issue - it is a lack of discipline in talking and posting.  People do not seem to want to discuss issues forever - you appear to keep going with out  stopping.  This is just not proper.  You do not need to reply to others points for the sake of replying.  Let points be made and move on. I really can't say it any other way.  

Trolls uses nonsens comments to fool people. I do not like to be called a troll, because it is not my intention to disrupt a discussion (definition of trolling). ... I just write what I think. .. That is not trolling.

I like the intention of your statment, but i can not agree with your conclusion. Even the 1/2 full people repeat themself almost endlessly. If only the opinion of the majority is acceptable, there would be no discussion at all (and also no need for it). ... The issue can not be what i like to say, because this would need a change of my opinion without conviction. ... It need to be about manner to bring in my opinion. ... If the issue is about a lack of discipline in talking and posting, all people should work to make it better. ... I would like all the 1/2 full people to not insult me and others and i ask you how I can contribute in a non insulting way. 

Do you have an idea how to expess myself in this forum without to insult people?

13 hours ago, MrBox said:

Trolls uses nonsens comments to fool people. I do not like to be called a troll, because it is not my intention to disrupt a discussion (definition of trolling). ... I just write what I think. .. That is not trolling.

I like the intention of your statment, but i can not agree with your conclusion. Even the 1/2 full people repeat themself almost endlessly. If only the opinion of the majority is acceptable, there would be no discussion at all (and also no need for it). ... The issue can not be what i like to say, because this would need a change of my opinion without conviction. ... It need to be about manner to bring in my opinion. ... If the issue is about a lack of discipline in talking and posting, all people should work to make it better. ... I would like all the 1/2 full people to not insult me and others and i ask you how I can contribute in a non insulting way. 

Do you have an idea how to expess myself in this forum without to insult people?

You just don't get it.