By the way, Rita has been travelling all this time..............she has been in Germany, Holland and is presently buying clothes in Italy.  Where do these girls get all this money ?   She is looking very sophisticated and extremely  beautiful  !!  ( as of 7/17/2016 ).

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

By the way, Rita has been travelling all this time..............she has been in Germany, Holland and is presently buying clothes in Italy.  Where do these girls get all this money ?   She is looking very sophisticated and extremely  beautiful  !!  ( as of 7/17/2016 ).

They have to get their knees dirty once in awhile to make ends meet.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You don't believe that statement slider?   Truer words have never been spoken!

Could be..............but she appears to be more High Class...........!  At least give her a nice rug to kneel on .............LOL !!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

Could be..............but she appears to be more High Class...........!  At least give her a nice rug to kneel on .............LOL !!!

Slider,  I'm not saying that Rita has or hasn't gotten her knee's dirty a time or two to make ends meet.   I'm just saying that it happens.   

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Slider,  I'm not saying that Rita has or hasn't gotten her knee's dirty a time or two to make ends meet.   I'm just saying that it happens.   

Where is EuroMike_69 when you need him...............or did he give up on Rita ?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Where is EuroMike_69 when you need him...............or did he give up on Rita ?

He hasn't been on for almost 3 weeks. He did say something before about going on a Vacation. I thought he would have used his Phone Gadget to pop in every now and again.

He has a bit of catching up to do if he chooses to read everything for the last 3 weeks.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He hasn't been on for almost 3 weeks. He did say something before about going on a Vacation. I thought he would have used his Phone Gadget to pop in every now and again.

He has a bit of catching up to do if he chooses to read everything for the last 3 weeks.

Not for this apartment he doesn't.   I've never seen an apartment more dead these days!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not for this apartment he doesn't.   I've never seen an apartment more dead these days!

The Barcelona Apartment he'll have a bit to go through if he chooses.  He'll be disappointed if he's not back before Irma & Ilona depart.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Barcelona Apartment he'll have a bit to go through if he chooses.  He'll be disappointed if he's not back before Irma & Ilona depart.

Something tells me that he has been following the forum all along!   You are correct, he will have a boat load to catch up on with the Barca apartment for damn sure.

• Upvote 1