Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

I started to record it in the living room the power flickered because of thunderstorms and Tornado watch we are getting. The computer shut off and fucked the recording up.

Then once I got booted up again she went to the guest room. I started recording that then the power went off for 10 minutes.  Because the software I use didn't finish the part I had recorded properly the video portions I got won't play.

I'll get her next time.  I'll watch it once someone posts it.  All the eyes were on Lauras gash.

StnCld, you need to get a UPS (uninterruptible power supply) for your computer. I have two with 3 computers and 2 monitors on them.  With one computer and a monitor, you should be able to get several minutes of power that will enable you to safely shut down your computer. You can also get a smaller one for your router to keep your connection up.

Thanks.  I'll have to look into investing in a couple of them. Then won't have any interruptions when the good moments arise.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl has been insatiable lately. She only missed one day out of the last four. Remarkable. I an not looking forward to Paul returning.

Strange. When Leora started masturbating, I thought it´s the best program on RLC. Now, when she has done that quite many times, I don´t find it that arousing any more. She does it every time in the same way, it looks to me somehow artificial, and nowadays a bit boring. She moans and wriggles all the time - can she really get such joy from almost the first touch onwards, or is that acting for us? In my experience, those vibrations develop slowly, step by step, ending with a 10-15 second climax, much stronger than the previous feelings. Leora does not seem to get that strong climax, but of course all girls are different.

I noticed when she first went into the guest room she glanced toward the cam and gave a big smile. So she likely knew that the guest room cam was free for everyone to see.

She does seem to have the same masturbation routine just about every time but that's fine with me. Just do it whatever way feels comfortable. It seems to turn the dog on every time her hormones kick into gear. It's waiting to snatch the panties.

Personally I think that a marvel is to see masturbate to Leora, she is amazing and makes it to looking at the camera so that all can enjoy, it gets still hotter but... until these sessions almost daily I do already boring. Desire that reaches someone who will fuck this girl like her deserves, since Paul is not the height, and I'm too far from it.

Personally I think that a marvel is to see masturbate to Leora, she is amazing and makes it to looking at the camera so that all can enjoy, it gets still hotter but... until these sessions almost daily I do already boring. Desire that reaches someone who will fuck this girl like her deserves, since Paul is not the height, and I'm too far from it.

To get the fucking she deserves she is going to have to dump Paul and seek some one else because Paul will never ever be able to be up for the task.  She definitely needs more than 3 minutes of a dick.

To get the fucking she deserves she is going to have to dump Paul and seek some one else because Paul will never ever be able to be up for the task.  She definitely needs more than 3 minutes of a dick.

She has never seemed very interested in putting anything inside her, including Paul. Even if he was to last longer than the famous three minutes, it's quite possible that the only way she is going to have the "big O" is by rubbing her clit. I think there are studies that indicate many women are like that.

So far it doesn't look like she's in any mood to dump Paul. Maybe better that way. She can get warmed up and then finish with a solo performance. Great eye candy.

Hell! I like to try and make her smile and give her the big O , im sure I can do better then Paul just with my tongue. And another thing it's been nice not having him around.

• 2 weeks later...