Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎28 at 1:13 PM, rhodian said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

when I was a paying member I always missed it. now that I gave it up I STILL MISS the good shows. GRRRRRR

Why doesn't anyone record leora masturbating on the couch from cam 2 in the living room? Then you would have a view from between her legs instead of from the side. Of course only paying members could do this.

Why doesn't anyone record leora masturbating on the couch from cam 2 in the living room? Then you would have a view from between her legs instead of from the side. Of course only paying members could do this.

Someone did try but I was told the flowers got in the way and spoiled the view.

Leora needs a vibrator.

Maybe something like the original Rabbit one that was on Sex in the City.

If anyone has any RLC connections they should tell RLC to give her one. It would give her fingers a rest. She seems to be having a good orgasm every 3 days or so since Paul has been away. She will have trouble adjusting to Paul's 3-4 minute quickies when he returns. Hopefully she has learned to take care of herself and maybe to tell him what she needs.

She is great to watch -- very slow to start and slowly building up to the climax. Average time from start to finish about 25 minutes..