Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

Van goes to confession to the same priest from pictures section page 108 spam shit. That is one of the good things about Catholics.  You confess your sins, and get to do them all over again, confess, do over, confess...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Christian not a bleeding saint!!! Nothing wrong with appreciating the female form!!! Imagine the ISIL version of RLC - Burkas everywhere. What a sight Leora would be in a Burka!!!

Then Paul could poke his finger at her forehead 100 times to make the red dot.

Those red dots are to help the snipers line up their sights.  With night vision, or under a black light they even glow in the dark.    How else would you even see them or know they're there?    .

.                                      .   

Ha..you guys are killing me.. haven't laughed this much in a long time. The saying "Fear comes from the unknown" is certainly relevant here and "never judge a book by its cover".

Although muslim women wear burkas (the mans fault) underneath that they are just as hot (or not) as any western woman. You should all read " the sexual lives of Muslim women" You would all be very, very surprised. The only thing they will not do is swallow....  :P

And by the way, that red dot... has nothing to do with muslims. It is called a "Bindi" and comes from the Hindu religion.

Ha..you guys are killing me.. haven't laughed this much in a long time. The saying "Fear comes from the unknown" is certainly relevant here and "never judge a book by its cover".

Although muslim women wear burkas (the mans fault) underneath that they are just as hot (or not) as any western woman. You should all read " the sexual lives of Muslim women" You would all be very, very surprised. The only thing they will not do is swallow....  :P

And by the way, that red dot... has nothing to do with muslims. It is called a "Bindi" and comes from the Hindu religion.

I don't think it matters to some of the people on here Boitoske. In their eyes people from that part of the world all look the same so they'd like to see all of them killed, they've  said so many times. That they spend most of their time on a voyeur forum talking about global politics (and how they'd like to kill 25% of the world's population) yet cannot see the obvious distinctions between hindus and muslims is a testament to how seriously you should take their witterings.

Still a non-paying freeloader here I see.  And always the consummate liberal idiot that loves to assume that somehow they are intellectually superior in their moral judgments over others.

Hypocrite all!  As they profess to be the tolerant ones, when in truth they are anything but that.

And as to their juvenile views of the world,.. Well, no wonder so many countries in Europe are in such a mess. 

Now why don't you go back to your drooling and sniffing on Leora's ass, like the worm infested dog that you are. 

Give it up Woodworker, folks outside the old dudes bored are a bit too enlightened to pay any attention to your nonsense. As mentioned, this is a board about Leora, can it with your illinformed racist crap, they gave you your own board for that.

If you want to continue to attack me personally then take it to the rants page. But be advised that you'll have to up your game before I'll even consider replying.

1) People like you are detrimental to this forum.

2) When people like you are dealt with, I'll start paying.

I don't ask for videos or pictures constantly, neither do I expect to get any of the other benefits that paying members recieve. I do post pics and videos when I get the chance, and enjoy reading and contributing to the posts. You however are a hate filled man that brings nothing to this voyeur forum and as I've said, take your hate to the rants page as I won't fill this thread up anymore by replying to you here.