Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

all speak of Kamila, Coco, etc ...never see they doing nothing like Leora or Nora , for me Leora  gives life to rlc, and our eyes  ;)

Leora a toujours été un pilier pour RlC avec maya et stepan ils sont la depuis trés longtemps

Léora malgré ses déboires sexuels avec mister speeddy gonzales a toujours su nous tenir en haleine avec son charme et ses doigts

contrairement au triste spectacle qui s'est passé pour le couple de Yarik qui en sont venu au main de manière très violente

mais nous avons des petits nouveaux qui arrivent qui sont prometteur a plus haut point je peut me tromper mais mario et carla risque de faire parler d'eux trés vite !

mais bon Léora est toujours aussi magnifique

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does she stay with that loser? She was in the guest room today, masturbating like crazy and groping her exposed breasts for 6 or 7 minutes while the dog looked on, then gets up, rearranges her thong and walks to the bedroom....where you hear her talking to Paul!!!! The guy is obviously so useless in the sack she's masturbating while he's in the house!

The finest sight in all creation (well maybe not quite but you get my drift!). The girl is truly the most beautiful, sexy girl around.

All the other girls - Kamila, Kristy etc, can't come close to such surrender to her womanly needs. I used to be critical of Paul's performances but his lack of sexual ability leaves Leora beautifully frustrated. The relief she gives herself is wonderful to behold!!!

The finest sight in all creation (well maybe not quite but you get my drift!). The girl is truly the most beautiful, sexy girl around.

All the other girls - Kamila, Kristy etc, can't come close to such surrender to her womanly needs. I used to be critical of Paul's performances but his lack of sexual ability leaves Leora beautifully frustrated. The relief she gives herself is wonderful to behold!!!

Amen.