Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But its true she cooks and does a lot of things he doesnt help out much a weird relationship ts like friends with benifits but he dont give benifits to her sexually and she has to please him sexually... hence selfpleasuring when he is at work

Leora-->Arguing about tv stormed from kitchen to guest room throwing jeans

swearing calling blad he threw back jeans

Fighting in guest room shes stripping off curtain obstructing her nudity

Changed to outside clothes I feel she wanted to leave he even closed guest room door on her  but then returned to kitchen to cook

he is still laughing at her he dont know when to stop and let the argument simmer down. If i were him I would say sorry do what she says and make out with her

A little bit of touchy feely right now in guest room I think they came back from outside and being a little bit romantic makes a change..

How is this related to Leora masturbating?

I'm with you on that one. Leora could almost hold RLC interest alone, but not with Paul there, that's just tragic to watch. It was much better when I hoped the dogs name was Paul (My first 2-3 weeks was when Paul was away a few months ago)

If I could choose I would rather see Lev leave, Zoey dose a much better job of entertaining than Leora.