Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once went through a lecture during a 3some and it's nothing to do with experience or finding your G-spot if it actually exists, women are just different. Some require rubbing, dome require penetration. The clitoris is only the tip of iceberg of female erectile tissue and the G-spot would almost certainly be part of the same thing.

Thanks for the lecture, now tell me something I don't know or haven't experienced.

Hi,

I have noticed that Leora is not masturbating for some days now? also no sex with Paul? Maybe I missed some action? I do not know what is really happening.. but even though I see Leora always very sexy.. I think she is not that horny all the time like a few weeks ago.. Am I right?

I notice all the discussion on the relationship (or lack of) between Paul & Leora, but does anyone have an explanation why they spend most nights awake till 04:300 her watching tv or facebooking, whilst he spends all his time playing with his UHF or shortwave radio building? No wonder they are both too knackered to fuck. masturbation requires far less effort, than when two people are involved!

the schedules of Leora and paul were always those, they get up at 4 or 5 in the morning awake, now and then very rarely they're going to sleep at 00:00, Leora does not like to sleep in the dark and silence, so she is in room with paul enquando he does his college work, she always slept with the connected television, she has that too tired to sleep without connected TV.

About masturbation, I do not know for sure, but it's always a pause of one to two weeks, I believe that is your period because she does not masturbate and do not let Paul go near it. I could be wrong but I think that's what happens, and it is usually the end of the month or at the beginning of the month.

I notice all the discussion on the relationship (or lack of) between Paul & Leora, but does anyone have an explanation why they spend most nights awake till 04:300 her watching tv or facebooking, whilst he spends all his time playing with his UHF or shortwave radio building? No wonder they are both too knackered to fuck. masturbation requires far less effort, than when two people are involved!

Paul has been out of tune in the sex department as long as he has been on RLC.

Most times he only lasts 3 minutes or less. The odd time he'll feel like a Stud and last 6 or 7 minutes.

The only time Leora can get a real orgasm is with her own fingers.

It's just a matter of time before Leora kicks his ass under the bus. Just don't know what is taking her so long to do it. Most girls Paul would have been gone within the first month.

Paul has been out of tune in the sex department as long as he has been on RLC.

Most times he only lasts 3 minutes or less. The odd time he'll feel like a Stud and last 6 or 7 minutes.

The only time Leora can get a real orgasm is with her own fingers.

It's just a matter of time before Leora kicks his ass under the bus. Just don't know what is taking her so long to do it. Most girls Paul would have been gone within the first month.

Most men last 2 to 4 mins before they Orgasm. A man claiming he can last 30 minutes is basically claiming to be in the top 0.1% of all men with regards to the stimulation time he requires to orgasm.

So there are a lot of women who love their men just the way they are regardless of how good they are in the bedroom.

So there is a lot of unsatisfied women out there

So weather you like it or not your wife or girl friend will probably get more satisfied masturbating

Yes, and wheter you like it or not, it is very likely that Paul will be a Cuckold at some point... She is too sexy and attractive.. whether at work, on the street or where she studies she will have lots of opportunities..

Of course this does not mean that she will leave Paul... she is for sure in love with him.. but the guy is boring and once in a while like the song "GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN"  ;D ;D ;D

Most men last 2 to 4 mins before they Orgasm. A man claiming he can last 30 minutes is basically claiming to be in the top 0.1% of all men with regards to the stimulation time he requires to orgasm.

So there are a lot of women who love their men just the way they are regardless of how good they are in the bedroom.

So there is a lot of unsatisfied women out there

So weather you like it or not your wife or girl friend will probably get more satisfied masturbating

I disagree.  There are a lot more men out there that do care for their women and make themselves last long enough to satisfy them to orgasm.  Many do not come until the woman does, as they care very much about pleasing as much as being pleased.

About the guys lasting a real long time, I offer evidence from the Archives, Mr. 1.5-hours-average ANTON.

And as corroboration, from the same Archive, his I'm -wasted-and-can't-come-anymore-wife, ALINA.

I disagree.  There are a lot more men out there that do care for their women and make themselves last long enough to satisfy them to orgasm.  Many do not come until the woman does, as they care very much about pleasing as much as being pleased.

Well it's some times difficult to tell - women and their noises  ::) But it really surprises me that other guys come so quickly. I am not saying that after 5 minutes of superb BJ I'm not on verge of popping but then I'll slow it down and will go through several positions (not like Mario and Carla and their 1 minute of action and then switch) but depending on energy 4-5 minutes of each. So this 3-5 minutes people mention and Paul lives up to is just alien to me. I want a fuck to last.

I have been monogamous for a really long time, and we basically tell each other when we are about to come, so if the other person is about to change action or position or whatever they are doing that exact second, they hold off so as to not lose the moment due to anything being changed.  I am not saying this is the way to go, I am saying this is how WE do it, and it has worked for us.