Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she batts coz someone flirts and arrouses her on the phone she gets turned on then she batts :D I keep seeing this routine maybe a colleugue from university has her number and sends her lewd messages and turns her on. I would if I could I am not so sure its the tv show per say... maybe boredom... maybe it could be the cute guys on the tv she sees running around and she gets arroused with the thought of them chasing her

I must admit I had thought yesterday's bate to be a fairly average intense one by her standards. Hugely enjoyable but not a patch on a couple of her bedroom wanks. However, having worked my way through my own version of events, I can confidently claim the 8th Oct bate was one of the best ever. Sure the meat of it was short, but what meat! And she did not rush off to shower but instead hung around to give us a new angle. Her fingers were really working hard so she's progressed since I started watching less than 2 months ago. I'd give her an awesome for that despite the lack of jism play.

I must admit I had thought yesterday's bate to be a fairly average intense one by her standards. Hugely enjoyable but not a patch on a couple of her bedroom wanks. However, having worked my way through my own version of events, I can confidently claim the 8th Oct bate was one of the best ever. Sure the meat of it was short, but what meat! And she did not rush off to shower but instead hung around to give us a new angle. Her fingers were really working hard so she's progressed since I started watching less than 2 months ago. I'd give her an awesome for that despite the lack of jism play.

It was truly quite intense no juices but nonetheless she really needed that wank I think she is sttill in the ecstacy of it she is prancing around happily but furthere rounds would have been better

despite the lack of jism play what do you mean :)

despite the lack of jism play what do you mean :)

Recently she has played with her juices after cumming. She didn't seem to get stickiness on her fingers this time. It's just extra erotic especially if you see the jizz and she licks her fingers. I think she puts on a better show all the time.