Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly returned to the GR which is only good is she faces cam 1. GR views are much superior. Even the guy defending LR said Cam 2 was a dead loss because of the plant. Is she was lting towards Cam 1 it would be great otherwise not a good view.

Sadly returned to the GR which is only good is she faces cam 1. GR views are much superior. Even the guy defending LR said Cam 2 was a dead loss because of the plant. Is she was lting towards Cam 1 it would be great otherwise not a good view.

Camera 2 in living room captures some magnificent views if she positions herself away from the flowers, or spins the table round with her foot,. Overall I have had more good experiences with No2 than bad....as with No1 you mostly get a profile and don't properly see where the action is taking place...But of course,each to their own interpretations of what they like.

Camera 2 in living room captures some magnificent views if she positions herself away from the flowers, or spins the table round with her foot,. Overall I have had more good experiences with No2 than bad....as with No1 you mostly get a profile and don't properly see where the action is taking place...But of course,each to their own interpretations of what they like.

I have seen very few Cam 2 vids so I was reporting what somebody said ... oddly in defence of Cam 2. For us people who dare not subscribe then GR bates can be almost match BR bates, if she is on the couch or the rug.

I have seen very few Cam 2 vids so I was reporting what somebody said ... oddly in defence of Cam 2. For us people who dare not subscribe then GR bates can be almost match BR bates, if she is on the couch or the rug.

Absolutely correct, and in many cases the GR views are superior,but,until a few months ago the GR was a premium room.

When you state "you dare not subscribe" I am presuming that's for personal reasons which is understandable  , and not because of your location, which cant be far from mine.

It looks like she deliberately got dressed in what appears to be her new 'sleep attire' in an attempt to be more alluring for him.

Certainly it's an outfit that looks designed to make her feel even better about herself, in that slinky new combo.

But I wonder how much he appreciates the effort? There was some sign of interest from him, but it was short-lived.

It's a nice thing to wear to bed, for sure. Better than a Mickey Mouse tee shirt and a pair of leggings, I must say!