Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

Don't despair or get too impatient.

All the signs suggest that it's her time of the month to feel less interested or at least more awkward about doing this, especially on camera.

A few more days and I'm sure she'll be back to her best. The Leora we know and love. :-)))

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree...just to live in a place where everyone is watching you means you like to be watched while you are doing it...They should get paid extra bonus for more traffic in their apartments and everyone will be extra sexual!!!

A number of "insiders" have said that they do get extra bonuses for how much they are watched (number of clicks and duration of stay). Based on my observation of activity, I would be very surprised if that was not true.

A number of "insiders" have said that they do get extra bonuses for how much they are watched (number of clicks and duration of stay). Based on my observation of activity, I would be very surprised if that was not true.

I have been saying this for a long time.  They must get bonus pay for attracting and maintaining viewers.  That would explain why the couples sleep on couches in front of the free cameras instead of their beds, the girls walk around in their underwear or naked, and why they play to the free cameras to make viewers hang on for a long time.

I have been saying this for a long time.  They must get bonus pay for attracting and maintaining viewers.  That would explain why the couples sleep on couches in front of the free cameras instead of their beds, the girls walk around in their underwear or naked, and why they play to the free cameras to make viewers hang on for a long time.

That makes so much sense, after all, RLC makes so much money from the freeloaders who watch the free cams, they probably don't know what to do with it all.

Its freeloaders soon to be paid customers. I think all apartments should have mandatory sexual behaviors...i am not watching other people watch tv...lol

Great, so let them pay.

In the meantime, even the odd occasion I can be bothered logging on to RLC, I nearly always catch Leora walking around nude or masturbating, or Carla and Mario fucking each others brains out, or Masha and Sasha exercising, her giving him a blow job or sex on the lounge, on the floor, in the kitchen. From what I've read recently, nothing much happens in the other 10 apartments.

So the theory posted was that RLC provide all this on free cams to rope me in to pay? Pay for what? Great strategy.

Of course RLC provid free cams in order to rope people into paying, what else would the free cams be there for?! They certainley didn't set everything up with a view to just giving freeloaders are a nice view.  I think there is legs on the idea that they get paid some kind of bonus for performing in general and perhaps more on the free cams.  But who knows for sure, you can't say it's definitely one way or the other but the signs do point out that it's more likely that there is a bonus system involved.

For example, Zoya's guest is just a guest, she wouldn't get a bonus for getting naked so why should she take her clothes off. The guests at Nelly and Dasha's that have sex are usually drunk and do it after a party, they're young so they don't care if they get paid not.

Masha and Sasha? Rarely have sex not in the living room - new couple ragging the tits off the bonus scheme I think.

If there is a bonus scheme involved then this site will get much less attractive to me than a web cam site of the type of cam4, chaturbate, myfreecam etc. On these sites girls also receive bonuses but do far more things. But they do these things just because get paid to it. On the other hand tenants in RLC /maybe, I hope so/ do stuff because they want to but not they get paid to. So if I understand there is a scheme involved then... goodbye RLC...

If there is a bonus scheme involved then this site will get much less attractive to me than a web cam site of the type of cam4, chaturbate, myfreecam etc. On these sites girls also receive bonuses but do far more things. But they do these things just because get paid to it. On the other hand tenants in RLC /maybe, I hope so/ do stuff because they want to but not they get paid to. So if I understand there is a scheme involved then... goodbye RLC...

I believe they get a base amount per month that comes along with a fully furnished apartment.

Then if they get so many viewers over a certain amount then they likely get paid extra.

The only time the extra viewers comes into play is if they do something like masturbate or sex.

Not to many watch someone for hours sit on their ass and stare at a phone all day.

I have no problem if they get paid extra for masturbating as long as they do it the right way and put some suspense around it...that's why Leora is the best...she is attractive and she does it right. Given nothing is happening for like a week, why i am paying...watch them eat and sleep. I pay for now but if Leora and Zoya or even Carla become passive i am out! They should get paid extra and i hope they like being watched cause i am for sure...for now!