Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought paul would get angry for leora be masturbating, but he was helping

Dude, you call this helping!?!?!?!?

,help comes "" friend ... leora and much woman for paul ... she turns very well alone, but as I said I thought he was getting angry or break everything in the house, for him and very jealous. .. but he was against all my expectations, accepted in good and was still participate, it is clear that their participation and totally unnecessary for us .... but he acting this way, I believe that this will encourage leora to masturbate more times.

I thought paul would get angry for leora be masturbating, but he was helping

Dude, you call this helping!?!?!?!?

,help comes "" friend ... leora and much woman for paul ... she turns very well alone, but as I said I thought he was getting angry or break everything in the house, for him and very jealous. .. but he was against all my expectations, accepted in good and was still participate, it is clear that their participation and totally unnecessary for us .... but he acting this way, I believe that this will encourage leora to masturbate more times.

Yeah, I got your point :) But, Paul is not acting the right way though, he can't see when to let her, and when to join her. The only reason why he did what he did, was because of the jalouse look on his face. They have to be more open to eachother, sometimes a woman is better off alone, she was in the zone and paul didn't had to interrupt, at least he could just watch, that was a lot better than doing this.

But I do hope to that this will encourage her to do her thing a bit more ;)

Well that was great! Eventually Paul heard her moans, came through to the bedroom and went down on her to help her climax.

Leora is certainly a turned on young lady at the moment. The question is, who or what is she turned on by, because I'm pretty sure it isn't Paul!

Well that was great! Eventually Paul heard her moans, came through to the bedroom and went down on her to help her climax.

Leora is certainly a turned on young lady at the moment. The question is, who or what is she turned on by, because I'm pretty sure it isn't Paul!

Paul couldn't even bring a dead horse to climax.

She was doing fie on her own and the fucking idiot has to interrupt.