Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all I could find of it at VK for now.  Maybe later on there might be a video of it floating around.

The quality of the pics are not great but better than nothing at all.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Nobody got video of this? It would be one of the highlights this year for sure!  :)

There was a video on VK of it, when I went to download it. It shows that it has been removed from their server. But if I come across it somewhere else I'll be sure and post it.

So glad for her. She deserves to have an orgasm. Once she begins this and actually cums I doubt she will stop as Paul does not have the desire or understanding to assist her in having an orgasm. I really enjoy this woman and she has the most amazing body that I could spend hours licking all over.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I'd love to see that video too - it would be an excellent xmas present for us all.  And who said there wasn't a Santa Clause?

Seeing as i seem to be the only one willing to admit that i have video of this... maybe santa will come early for everyone in this thread and i'll see what i can do to upload the video and maybe someone can help by letting me know where i should upload it so i don't get in touble. ;)