Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was great! Eventually Paul heard her moans, came through to the bedroom and went down on her to help her climax.

Leora is certainly a turned on young lady at the moment. The question is, who or what is she turned on by, because I'm pretty sure it isn't Paul!

Paul couldn't even bring a dead horse to climax.

She was doing fie on her own and the fucking idiot has to interrupt.

She finally discovered that she doesn't need to wait for Paul to have sex if you can call it that and can take

matters in her own hands and have an orgasm. Even more impressive than Dasha since she is not hiding it

and masturbating with Paul around the house. I don't mind him coming in and watching since maybe he can pick up some pointers and learn what makes Leora orgasm but if he is going to interrupt, I got a perfect solution for Leora. Either do it in the bathroom or just do what they have been doing to the dog lately. Just lock the door and don't let either one of them come in until she is satisfied. That should help. lol

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎19 at 1:26 PM, StnCld316 said:

thx

you need to turn the volume up so we can hear something ::)

The sound is OK with GOM Player with the ac3 filter turned on.

What are you talking about?

I just replayed the video and his mic is on and you can hear noises from his room. He didn't have the audio on from the bedroom cam, actually you can hear some woman sleeping next to his computer. I'm sure it wasn't Leora  ::)

He needs to turn off MIC and turn on Stereo MIX in recorder sound options