Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have seen nothing from Leora in a while maybe since the puppy arrived, she should really treat us even more when Paul leaves the apartment he is just so annoying....

Whether Paul is at home or not is the same..

Leora keep masturbating and Paul watch her on his computer  8)

Hey, here's an idea, something you Neanderthals that still use expressions like "his woman" will understand.

How about Leora doing something about satisfying "her man". I'm sure Paul is just as unsatisfied as she is. Maybe Leora could take the initiative.

She should. How about starting with breaking his computer and teaching how to make love to a woman.

"The basic point of this website," he says  ::)

My comments (with the exception of assholes like you and ozi and a couple of others) rag on those that have volunteered to be on display on RLC. You and your cronies choose to rag on other camcap members rather than rag on those on RLC. You guys are fucking bullies on here and no doubt in real life. As a result, I am making it my camcaps secondary mission to rag on you and ozi and others pricks who enjoy making fun of others. So bring it on asshole!!

So basically, you'd rather rag on RLC tenants that can't defend themselves and then want to get mad at me because I choose to rag on people that have every chance to refute what I say? hahaha.... please tell me again how I'm the bully, because if I'm a bully, that must mean you're a gigantic pussy... and no doubt in real life.  ::) And if you feel the need to go out of your way to rag on me, then by all means be my guest. You've never said anything in the past that warrents any kind of concern or real threat of overwhelming intelligence from your part.

Come on now, please go easy on Buster. Just because he got no interest in having a woman or any desire to please them and on top of that find female masturbation boring...

Was there seriously a point to this?

not to mention all his 3 wishes didn't come true of having Leora kicked out of RLC, if I were you the logical question to ask him would be what is he doing commenting in the thread of the couple he can't stand so much. Good luck with the answer. lol

I also comment on Kira/Nina's thread even though I've openly stated that I think watching lesbians are boring. Again, what exactly is your point? Just because I don't watch the apartments doesn't mean I'm barred from reading their threads to find out what's going on or if anything special is happening. And technically, I didn't comment on this thread until Mr. Piper mentioned my name first.

Is there a point to you consistently telling members what, where and how to post comments/topics like

you are board moderator? You are more naive than I thought if you think you are going to change people

here by telling them how you want things done. First of all, nobody is going to listen to you even if they understand what you are talking about and secondly they will continue to do the same thing and do the opposite of what you're asking them just to get under your skin and piss you off. You should know it by now

Dude you are so right. Maybe we should have a new thread every time someone wants to post a picture, and maybe people should start brand new threads every time they want to post a video, or hell start a new thread every time someone wants to ask for a video. And maybe multiple people should start different threads every time a couple is about to fuck, or take a shower, or every time a girl walks somewhere with her laptop because it means she MIGHT masturbate, or every time she scratches her stomach because it means she MIGHT masturbate. Lets start brand new threads for all of it. Yeah... that'll make the board SOO much better.

I wonder if you even notice that I'm not the only person that tries to correct people whenever they start stupid threads for no reason. I wonder... ::)

I noticed you are not the only one but once again you didn't get my point. I thought maybe I am posting in Russian and you don't understand the language I am speaking. Let me make it clear so that even you get it. You will never win this battle with people. So enjoy whatever you get on free cams, don't take things too seriously and stop changing the world. Btw, did you get the copyrights from Eclipse to use her quote? LOL 

Would any of you nitwits mind explaining to me what the past two pages have to do with the title of the thread??? That is "Leora watching and masturbating". Take this garbage to the random discussion board. Or better yet to the "Old Farts" discussion!