Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

Yup and he looked either disgusted or mad and then walked out of the room.  I think she did say something to him but don't know what.  He went back to his computer but you could see he had a disturbed look.  After the walked out the door to the room was open and she just kept going and moaning and squirming and finished herself off. 

It was interesting to watch but also it was sort of weird the way it unfolded.

It was a big distraction for her when Paul walked into the room. The dog also followed him in and was bouncing around like usual. You have to give her credit for finishing. After the end, the dog looked at itself in the mirror and started barking at the reflection.

You can usually tell  when she's in the mood for 'bating. She gets all touchy feely with her hair, shoulders and neck and then things progress downwards; This was a great show. Well worth the price of admission.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup and he looked either disgusted or mad and then walked out of the room.  I think she did say something to him but don't know what.  He went back to his computer but you could see he had a disturbed look.  After the walked out the door to the room was open and she just kept going and moaning and squirming and finished herself off. 

It was interesting to watch but also it was sort of weird the way it unfolded.

It was a big distraction for her when Paul walked into the room. The dog also followed him in and was bouncing around like usual. You have to give her credit for finishing. After the end, the dog looked at itself in the mirror and started barking at the reflection.

You can usually tell  when she's in the mood for 'bating. She gets all touchy feely with her hair, shoulders and neck and then things progress downwards; This was a great show. Well worth the price of admission.

Putting down the next and making the same, Paul. A completely new experience is. ;D ;D

I do not have much to add to what has already been said, I believe that Van already said everything about my opinion, paul is very understanding about it, he was once more closed-minded, but I'm glad he's expanding his mind and leaving leora looser, the fact that she masturbate does not mean she wanted nothing to do with him in bed, we all do it, each time, another daily, this will greatly on how one wishes to experience pleasure, sometimes self pleasure is million times better than a fuck, you know exactly what to do and when to do it. On the question of Oceane, I always ask my wife if she masturbates, it is hesitant, see your partner coming to orgasm alone, who has a partner and never watched her masturbate, it is very apena very hesitant.

As for Prodog, all leora masturbation worth the price of ingreço, the way it is played, the pleasure she feels the intensity as it happens, her moans, is not a race thing was like Dasha, is something done and well done by the way, she is hesitant by nature, a beautiful woman that discovering your own body, it is hesitant, I would pay 2 times the ticket to see her masturbating.

Paul, Thank you so much for not being able to satisfy your woman. Watching her get off thinking about anything but you has become a great event for us! Keep up the sub par love making and the pre mature ejaculations!  :o

P.S.

Sorry Karma

The Adventures of Latice and Pater.

Once upon a time there was a loving couple who lived by the sea.  Latice's husband, Pater, would leave early in the morning and take his little boat out into the fertile waters.  He was a good fisherman and he always caught more than enough for Latice and him to eat.  Indeed, that is how they paid the bills: he sold his fresh fish to the fish mongers and to  the cafes that sold fresh fish dishes to the tourists and customs officers around noon each day.

Latice kept the couple's money hidden on her bedroom shelf, behind her hats and shoes.  Pater had no idea how much money Latice as saved, but he knew that, when the fishing was very good very early in the day, he might come back home to find Latice nibbling on a roasted chicken leg.  She would sit on the bedroom's balcony and look at the tiny town, the fishing boats, and the sparkling blue waters beyond.  Basking in the hot summer sun, she loved to eat her chicken, all by herself, and let the gentle breeze cool her moistening skin.

Everyone in town understood how much Latice loved to eat her chicken,  alone and in view of the whole  town.  Inexperienced newcomers, who did not understand how women, hot sun on naked skin, and roasted chicken worked, would gossip and whisper, "Doesn't Pater bring home enough fish for her to eat?  That poor thing!  A real fisherman would bring home so much fish that she would never go outside, onto their balcony, and feast on chicken, all by herself, in the blazing midday sun.  Why, were I her man, she would never have to eat chicken at all!"

The other women in the town would hear these comments and, out of both respect and embarrassment, would remain silent, giving each other knowing looks.  Finally, a young girl, just entering puberty, spoke up.  "I love to get naked and eat chicken, and let the cool sea breezes refresh my shining hot skin!  I don't care how much fish anybody put in front of me, there's nothing quite like enjoying some chicken all by yourself, even with others watching."  The room grew silent, but the young girl didn't care. She knew what she knew and said what she had to say.

Pater was happy that he caught enough fish both to feed Latice and himself, and to feed plenty of others as well.  He was pleased that he made enough money that Latice could stroll into town whenever she wished, buy some chicken, and enjoy some time by herself out on the balcony.  Pater never thought that a fisherman's wife eating chicken implied that he was not an adequate fisherman.  The thought never occurred to him, not only because he knew he was a great fisherman, but also because he knew that Latice's eating chicken that way, naked and in plain view, made her happy.

Eventually, the young girl came to visit Lattice, to join her on the balcony, and watch her eat chicken.  She, too, loved fish, having come from a well respected fishing family, but she, too, loved to eat chicken -- just as Lattice did, out in the scorching sun. 

When Latice took it upon herself to show the young girl various ways to enjoy hot roasted chicken, the menfolk in town grumbled, their wives remained silent, but the other young girls understood.  Even in a world class fishing village, there is always room for some chicken.  Local chicken sales soared. 

Paul, Thank you so much for not being able to satisfy your woman. Watching her get off thinking about anything but you has become a great event for us! Keep up the sub par love making and the pre mature ejaculations!  :o

P.S.

Sorry Karma

Friend , change your way of thinking , she does not masturbate why paul not to satisfy sexually , on the contrary , she is happy with him , she loves him as to understand and respect your limits . She just masturbates by what is pleasurable for her, I read the text of KarenKraft that you will understand . is not why she has the full table of fish that she may not want to indulge myself by eating chicken.

I understand and respect your thinking. I have gathered from watching/reading that Paul is Leora's First. I know that she is too weak to leave him and has ben abused by him and cried more times than anyone likes to admit. Ive watched as Paul walked away from an typical 3min love making session and Leora shook her head and laughed. We all have seen her inability to be satisfied by Paul. She has lots of fish...Paul just isn't the Fisherman

I actually think Paul is very understanding about her need to masturbate. Many men would feel upset and rejected by their partners desire to pleasure themselves rather than make love to them.

Such a situation is exaggerated by the presence of the cameras of RLC.

So I think Paul is a VERY understanding partner.

As for your question Oceane17 I think many men would be angry but equally many men might find it exciting to discover their partner masturbating. I would say that I am the latter. The first time I discovered my wife doing it (overheard rather than seen) I found it extremely exciting. However, like most men if I was caught masturbating I would DIE of embarrassment!!!

I love the fact that Leora can feel relaxed about masturbating and I congratulate Paul for being open enough to accept she does it.

vous avez tout a fait bien répondu peut être le seul d'ailleurs je n ai pas vue encore d'autre réponse je vous félicite de votre réaction auprès de votre femme vous êtes une personne conciliante et qui aime partager des instants forts ou personnels

toute mon amitié

Océane :-* ;)

For what it's worth - I watched this whole event and I could not help but think that it was being done for us.  I know some will think I am being insensitive or whatever - but it just seemed that way to me.  Other time in the shower I just thought the same thing. Almost acted out.

Now get me wrong ... I have no problem watching that.  But I am just not sure it is really about what people have been discussing here.

I know it's just my opinion and could easily be wrong -  and not looking to pick any fights - just throwing it out there.