Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd give it less than 5% chance of happening but I've been wrong before. Oh she stepped up a bit then but still not a good view. She needs to get to GR. Rubbing her tits now, but still not sure this is anything but idle play.

Guest TxFeller

??? Why? I don't understand this fascination with the GR. If she's on the couch nearer to cam 1, she's much closer than on the futon in the GR.

??? Why? I don't understand this fascination with the GR. If she's on the couch nearer to cam 1, she's much closer than on the futon in the GR.

Yes if she stays facing the cam but she lies back on the couch and last time on Cam 1 nothing was visible whereas in GR she spreads her legs and everything is clear.

Guest TxFeller

Yes if she stays facing the cam but she lies back on the couch and last time on Cam 1 nothing was visible whereas in GR she spreads her legs and everything is clear.

Without the ability to zoom that cam in the GR, though, there's no actual benefit.

Without the ability to zoom that cam in the GR, though, there's no actual benefit.

If you pay and have Cam 2 then yes you are right to an extent but Cam 1 would still have shown nothing with a zoom. Cam 9 however with my own edit gives a very clear picture. She's often angled towards that camera. Anyway not much sign of action yet so it might be academic. Perhaps she needs the danger - 2 recent bates finishing just before Paul comes back and then her last one while he was in the BeR.

Think you may be on the money there about needing danger, or the thrill of being caught, though it could be something else.

Where is that guy anyway? He went out first and hasn't come back unless I missed it.

I think she keeps postponing her pleasure to prolong her opportunities to surf while he's not around and if she knows when he's due back she will probably get cracking on what's anticipated, before it's too late.

Due to the time difference a lot of this is happening in the middle of the night for me. But she's in exactly the same place doing exactly the same thing as she was four hours ago and no sign of anything immodest at all! 

I feel sorry for those who can watch live in daytime and see absolutely zero.

Will be interesting to see what the dynamics are like when he gets home, assuming he hasn't 'gone home to mother' LOL

But he's too 'macho' for that, isn't he!!!

Cam 2 usually sucks due to the fake flower that always sits directly in the way of seeing her in action. Combine that with the action being so far away and it's not worth even providing that cam.

Usually if she does anything in the living-room, she sits more over to the left of what is shown in this pic, so she can extend her right leg on the wider part of the couch and put her left on the edge of the coffee table. In that position the flowers don't block anything at all. You freeloaders need to stop complaining and enjoy the things she gifts to you. Or get a membership and watch from any angle you want