I'm a shy voyeur.

robur

I hope this post won't be deleted from this site, like it has been from another one for breaking some stupid rules. What a world we live in, where you can't even anonymously discuss your desires and things you would hypothetically have done in the past, without mentioning any names, without violating anyone's privacy. Anyway...

I'm a voyeur, and a shy one. I'm male. Seeing someone in private without them knowing (that's the important bit) is a huge turn-on for me. But I've never had enough courage to be more active about this, and whatever little experience I have has always been totally random, pretty much. Just this last weekend I missed another opportunity. We had two members of my wife's family come over and stay for a night, mother with her daughter. You know what they say about forbidden fruit, and this fruit is one of the most forbidden, since the daughter is a nun. She is really very pretty, young, and looks years younger than she actually is. She did take a shower, exposed her body. But the fear of getting caught and the eventual embarassment and all the consequences prevents me from trying to set up some hidden cams in the bathroom or anything. And boy, what bodies I could've seen in our shower in the last couple of years. High schoolers, college students, two mums (sisters) in their late 20's, women in their 40's with great bodies... My hidden voyeur soul cries at the thought. The only thing I've done in the past, many years ago, was that I set up a mic in my housemate's bedroom and then listened to her have sex with her boyfriend. And a couple of times I got access to the PCs or hard drives of some of my friends, and I tried to find some interesting photos, but with little success - I only found a naked boob here and there, nothing more.

I'd like you to share your experiences. I'd like to hear from those of you who are like me - never really tried anything. What are your thoughts, your fantasies? I'd also like to hear from those who tried and got busted, and from those who succeeded.

Mod wise, I see no reason to delete your message. You haven't broken any laws by posting it. It seems like you have summoned up enough self-discipline to thwart the temptation so that you could stay out of prison. This thread is perfectly fine with me, and I hope some people reply with their experiences and views on the subject.

• Upvote 1

robur: Here is a long story shortened: Years ago a work friend (female) lost her husband. She had 5 kids, all at home. After a a few months, I invited her and her kids to our mountain cabin for the week-end. They accepted and away we went. I had always found this girl appealing and attractive and being the voyeur I am, I decided I'd like to catch her in the nude if I could. As luck would have it, she decided to take a late shower and I "went out for a smoke". I knew there was a small gap in the bathroom curtain so I sneaked up there and was rewarded with seeing (for a few seconds), this pretty lady in all her glory drying off with the towel. Fast forward 9 months and I left that selfish fat bitch I was married to and started to casually date my work friend. Fast forward another year and we got married (5 brat kids and all). Fast forward 17 years and we are still married and very much in love. We both have grand kids now. She isn't as beautiful as she was 20 years ago (now age 58) but I still like to sneak in and stand to the side unnoticed and watch her shower and dry off. When she catches me, she calls me "perv" and we laugh. It still gives me a stiffy (at age 68). Some of my happiest times are watching my wife do ordinary things when she doesn't know. Yup, I'm a voyeur.

• Upvote 3