BLANK SCREEN

Does anyone else have the following problem when watching RLC,  If for instance I was watching the guest room at L&P on full screen, then I go away from the PC for perhaps 30-45 minutes leaving it running, and during that time they vacate the GR leaving it completely empty of any movement,when I return I  encounter a blank screen......any  suggestions please,apart of course from suggesting I don't leave the PC running.

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Does anyone else have the following problem when watching RLC,  If for instance I was watching the guest room at L&P on full screen, then I go away from the PC for perhaps 30-45 minutes leaving it running, and during that time they vacate the GR leaving it completely empty of any movement,when I return I  encounter a blank screen......any  suggestions please,apart of course from suggesting I don't leave the PC running.

I've had the same happen to me it took a lot less time, it happened a few minute ago, I was watching desiree bating , then blank screen, less than a minute

• Upvote 1