Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015 - 2016)

Thanks to Ilona I missed the fuck. I did see Nelly bottomless a few times but just couldn't get to the appropriate camera in time. I didn't even realise she was pantyless in these and bemoaned the fact that I was on Cam 2 rather than Cam 1 - OK it's NV but I could have been lucky as she walked directly towards it.

0112nenv.jpg0112nenv1.jpg

• Upvote 1

5000 pic yesterday! Pressing the hotkey to the rhythm of Ilona's legs just became too much of a habit as if I'm going to see something different between them LOL

Anyway this is what is so sad about Nelly's apartment - the quality of the cams. We got great rear shots from Ilona the day before but here I am on kitchen cam at what you would have thought was the ideal distance to photo Nelly's pussy and yet:

NellyPeek.jpg

Shadow, shadow, black mass (as in an object - I didn't mean anything Satanic!). She wasn't even that close to the cushions at the back of the couch. Should have been epic and I have maybe 100 like that. I'll see if i can do better with Leora although her kitchen cam was below normal standard yesterday.