Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

Its 08:15, Kamila's fella is leaving, He hung out with Kam overnight, ate, talked, knowing she is on her period and still satisfied her and his sexual appetite. Kristy is laying flat on her back, buns of steel on display in black panties. Its daylight in both rooms. He is off to work I guess The timekeeper will clock it.

Kami is dressed in jeans.I figure she will leave the apartment around 19:00 to go with Egor to the movies.Since she spent time cleaning the apartment I think Egor will return with her to spend the night.That way he will not have to commute from outside Moscow to work in the morning.

On 9/4/2016 at 11:05 AM, Thestarider said:

Slider, most of the time I think your just plain full of shit with what you post, your mean and gross plus some what cruel to  K&K and others on RLC.

but this time I must admit you are probably on track and the numbers show that. As Kami's weight has fallen to 100 pound mark, so has her popularity declined from the once chosen princess of RLC to just another participant, who ranks according to the poll numbers from the last four polls, in the middle of the field of participants.

I would summarize, that one of the things that has let Kristy leave Kamila behind in the numbers is that she has very fit curvaceous figure, and about a year and half ago so did Kamila. Irma the number one all time is a very fit curvaceous figured woman who simply can not compare to the facial beauty of Kamila, Danaya, Kristy, Leora, and  ANNA  all have ranked at the top of the polls and they too all this type of figure.

It does not take rocket science to to see what is desirable to a man and what is very appealing to men. Just analyze the poll results.

I think is one of the main reason's Kamilla is no longer at the top of the polls, is that she has become way to skinny for the taste of most of the men viewers.

Thank you for the " full of shit " compliment, Starider...............I will return your accolade soon................