Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I love this girl, the first thing she does when she comes home is taking her pants off, what a girl

In my opinion, she is THE girl of RLC.

By the way Woof, since doing the mod thing again, are you responsible for reshuffling some of the threads at the tops of the pages? If so, well done. If not pass the compliment to those that did.

I love this girl, the first thing she does when she comes home is taking her pants off, what a girl

In my opinion, she is THE girl of RLC.

By the way Woof, since doing the mod thing again, are you responsible for reshuffling some of the threads at the tops of the pages? If so, well done. If not pass the compliment to those that did.

Yeah that was me, to be fair that was my top thing I wanted to do in the first place. Looking for the picture section is not the greatest (although the pictures are mostly at the top already)

Damn, she is NOT happy right now lol. he's trying to fix it, but i dont think his smooth talk will help haha

I noticed this too, she was shouting and he thought he could calm her by nibbling her neck, she wasn't having any of it. She needs a horny man to have daily fun with.

Paul and leora have some issues to solve, for sure. I feel for them, but am really sorry - I don't see any bright future here. Leora is to young, Paul is...tooooo....just Paul. RLC is a distraction in their lives. You got to be tough to deal with these things. Or - you're up to it, or - just pack your bags. And go forward to a bright shiny new day. The catch is in...progress. ...going forward...to put in & get the best out of it. The rest of us are just stucked here.  But - we love it, hehe. ;)

Damn, she is NOT happy right now lol. he's trying to fix it, but i dont think his smooth talk will help haha

I noticed this too, she was shouting and he thought he could calm her by nibbling her neck, she wasn't having any of it. She needs a horny man to have daily fun with.

Hopefully soon he'll be back into Military Duty for another month or two.  Leora functions better without his presence.