Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

midi et demi en France !!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Elle continue dans la chambre, avec le cul vers nous !

Trop excité pour flasher !!! Elle mérite de se faire déchirer l'anus et crier !!! Avec des petites larmes de sang sur le drap blanc... que lèchera ce con de chien !

I love sharking videos - all staged of course - and for a second I actually believed he was going to pull down her pants but as with Paul he stopped way too early:

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

These are taken from the thumbnails so they are really poor. It brings a flavour of what happened after the epic wank. I'd love a better version of that last shot.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

These are taken from the thumbnails so they are really poor. It brings a flavour of what happened after the epic wank. I'd love a better version of that last shot.