Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Well nice editing but I am pretty sure they exchanged words: in the bathroom, on the balcony, then when he got to the diary room, a little later he felt her arse up (which he'd already done in kitchen pre-shower). He does recognise that arse and gets to feel it every day even though I guess familiarity breeds contempt. Personally confronted with that level of nudity I'd find it hard not to be tugging on my cock.

Not edited. He did speak to her for a minute or too then carried on with his computer. There is a big difference between a few minutes conversation and GIVING HER ATTENTION. She could have come out of the shower, gone straight t the guest room and changed but instead she went to the living room, stood in front of him on the balcony, took off her towel and began drying her hair. She wants him to acknowledge her and show what one million viewer already know. There is a reason she masturbates as much as she does. Their sex is very routine.

Sure he came in later and smacked her ass for two seconds. Sure but is that all any hot blooded male will do when your hot girl is walking around the house for an hour with a body like hers.

Lastly saying familiarity is a reason is lame. Of course familiarity can cause this but that's why you feed the fire so it doesn't die. I have been watching this apartment for a while and he never does anything to surprise her. Just the same routine predictable behaviour.

Not edited. He did speak to her for a minute or too then carried on with his computer. There is a big difference between a few minutes conversation and GIVING HER ATTENTION. She could have come out of the shower, gone straight t the guest room and changed but instead she went to the living room, stood in front of him on the balcony, took off her towel and began drying her hair. She wants him to acknowledge her and show what one million viewer already know. There is a reason she masturbates as much as she does. Their sex is very routine.

Sure he came in later and smacked her ass for two seconds. Sure but is that all any hot blooded male will do when your hot girl is walking around the house for an hour with a body like hers.

Lastly saying familiarity is a reason is lame. Of course familiarity can cause this but that's why you feed the fire so it doesn't die. I have been watching this apartment for a while and he never does anything to surprise her. Just the same routine predictable behaviour.

Hey do not knock the original post - it was hilarious.

Let me explain. I assumed your post was for purely comedic purposes, albeit with quite a lot of truth in it. . If you choose pictures and make commentary on a selection it is an edited version of the event. I was congratulating you on a good story - i even liked your post. This couple have lived together for some time. They were rarely in the same room this morning because he was doing his own thing. If you watching last night they spent hours cuddling. We all know the problems with Paul but I saw nothing more than normal behaviour. Being naked is not unusual for Leora, it's just part of who she is and why she is on RLC. Finally I do agree with you that he makes no effort but there is clearly love between the 2 of them. I have seen it in their eyes too many times to be wrong. What they need is sexual counselling.

Let me explain. I assumed your post was for purely comedic purposes, albeit with quite a lot of truth in it. . If you choose pictures and make commentary on a selection it is an edited version of the event. I was congratulating you on a good story - i even liked your post. This couple have lived together for some time. They were rarely in the same room this morning because he was doing his own thing. If you watching last night they spent hours cuddling. We all know the problems with Paul but I saw nothing more than normal behaviour. Being naked is not unusual for Leora, it's just part of who she is and why she is on RLC. Finally I do agree with you that he makes no effort but there is clearly love between the 2 of them. I have seen it in their eyes too many times to be wrong. What they need is sexual counselling.

Naa, just let them be them selves, do not bring a Shrink into this or we as Members will prob be certified first!

She is a beauty to look at and that post was a fantastic bit of fun. That's all.

Oh I wondered what had happened. Poor girl. The kitchen can be a danger zone if you're not careful. Don't see her cooking very much, so she was unlucky to have that happen. She has to be more careful in future. I always think she's going to spill her mug of hot drink over her as she likes to put in on the couch beside her and disturb it when she moves.  But she's a big girl now!