Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Guest iconcam

Quote from: BBsq69 on Today at 01:34:14 AM

Beautiful production.

Thank you BBsq69. It is not as good as Hope85s but hopefully I can stay long enough to be just as good as the rest of you. I enjoy your work also. Leora is one fine specimen to work on.

Leora and Paul had an hour long discussion in the GR this afternoon (their time). It was very serious and it resulted

in some hurt feelings with both of them crying. Unfortunately I don't speak Russian, but Leora said things to Paul

that really upset him, especially when she started showing him her cell phone and some pieces of paper she had

crumpled up in her purse. After sitting on the floor crying, Leora reapplied her makeup and got dressed to leave.

It looked like she was going to leave alone, but Paul quickly got dressed and they both somberly left together. I

hope everything is alright between them.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You clearly saw more detail than I did. I saw them looking at her phone together and I saw her wiping his tears away, but I missed her tears and missed the crumpled pieces of paper from the purse. But that certainly explains a lot.

Possibly letters that she'd written him, but could not bring herself to give him? Anyway, I thought it was only he that was upset, not she, but you may be right and it may have been a mutual sadness at the ending of a relationship, that was already in deep trouble, for some time, or so many of us believed.

I thought it was just a black mood she was trying to coax him out of, but with the phone and the crumpled paper clues it could well have been the moment when she told him everything about her new interest or owned up about her loss of ardour for him.

Having read all the threads and topics from all the tenants (Sadly, I have that kind of time  :P ), and based on what I've read up on about Leora & Paul, it might be time for them to make an exit.

I've seen where daemon has mentioned that Paul has approached Leora about wanting to see a doctor about his performance issues. If Paul really is having trouble with some kind of ED/performance/stamina issue, that's not healthy and they need to get the man some help -- No matter what anyone might think of Paul, having a problem like that and it being exposed and tossed out on the Internet can't be fun.

And Leora doesn't have anything to be ashamed of here. She's pretty and sexy and confident enough -- Anyone with a pulse can see that -- But what Paul may have is a pretty serious medical issue and needs to be looked at; you can't just make the problem go away by being sexy.

The last month has been kind of hard to watch. Not fun, really. I can't imagine what it must be like for Paul.

Here's hoping it gets straightened out one way or another.

No, that's not it, Paul is constantly teased Leora, but Paul's problems as soon as it came to sex. So when he strokes her Leora it repels since said that he still did not fuck her. It literally. She also tells him that sex under a blanket 5 minutes for it is no good. Since it is not 70 years, It's just her words verbatim.

I wrote earlier what their problem. Paul's problems during sex, he still falls. Leora cried a couple of times. He constantly asks you not to open the covers, and ends for 2-5 minutes. Leora is very worried. He says that he should see a doctor. Therefore Leora began to deny him. To say that she is not 70 years old and more. So you just need to give Paul time.