Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Forum members are usually very adept at detective work and finding out about the lives of RLC apartments......So what do we know about which Website Leora and Paul spend all the time staring at?

It must be riveting watching. They stare at their computer screen avidly at every opportunity.

Can we work it out?

Maybe Squirrel (the intelligent one!) knows something!!!

Forum members are usually very adept at detective work and finding out about the lives of RLC apartments......So what do we know about which Website Leora and Paul spend all the time staring at?

It must be riveting watching. They stare at their computer screen avidly at every opportunity.

Can we work it out?

Maybe Squirrel (the intelligent one!) knows something!!!

At first I thought it was Camcaps.....they don't do much typing, just pointing and talking.  When they do type something....nothing shows up on CC.  I guess we can rule that out, somewhat

Guest Squirrel

I have no idea, but vk is a good guess.

(Besides the babies, there are probably tons of cute pictures on vk of Lora's cat sitting at the dinner table getting ready to chug a beer, incidentally.)

I have seen her looking at artistic pictures. Unfortunately, she seems to cover up her painting when she's not working on it, so I don't know if she's using the net for art ideas or not.

Sometimes I wonder if there's a site just for RLC tenants where they laugh at, discuss, and say disparaging things about CamCaps people!  ;D