Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Oh dear, more of this depressing chat about stalking and naming these poor RLC tenants.

Agreed.

Please stop asking for and sharing personal information about the tenants. You fools are gonna get this whole shit shut down.

Personally i think its creepy as hell that people go on the hunt for personal infomation about these girls.  Like figuring out where exactly they live and finding facebook pages on them.  Its no different than if you get a lap dance from a stripper at a strip club than afterwards you follow them home because you think ya had a connection. Its bad enough that we record and screencap every chance we get their intimate private moments in their home lol.

Hell if i feel creeped out by the stalking imagine how girls feel if they is checking this site out, Or receiving random friend request from guys probably twice their age and from other countries.

Plus being a Moderator on Adult Cam sites i know how creepy some guys can be so i gurantee those who is finding their personal information more than likely is sending them creepy messages too