Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Hello everyone. I'm new here and just wanted to say hi. I do not really know what to expect from this forum, but I hope that everything will be friendly.

Hello Sally. I'm old here and just wanted to say hi back. I do not really know what to expect from this forum either. We are all exceptionally friendly, even to those who claim to be females but aren't.

We'll have lots of fun here.  ;)  ;D  8)

Hello everyone. I'm new here and just wanted to say hi. I do not really know what to expect from this forum, but I hope that everything will be friendly.

Hello Sally. I'm old here and just wanted to say hi back. I do not really know what to expect from this forum either. We are all exceptionally friendly, even to those who claim to be females but aren't.

Common masher. 

Guest Sally Pavnikov

Common masher.

Common masher?? My English is not so good. What is this? Foam you do not know me, but you say that I am not the one who I am? Not a big welcome. Maybe I will not stay long here.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I'm in love :-* :-* :-*

Back off ozi she is all mine as soon as I fly over to Russia and snatch her up. I am having a hard time getting ticket though so I'll have to stow away in someones luggage.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I'm in love :-* :-* :-*

Back off ozi she is all mine as soon as I fly over to Russia and snatch her up. I am having a hard time getting ticket though so I'll have to stow away in someones luggage.

Sorry mate, did I forget to mention, I'm bringing her to Australia!