Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

But of course she was going to close your account, and about that you guys can thank two people, Free bird and Davidsantos81, the first to have spread their personal information, and the second by simply by disturb her.

It's so hard to get that all tenants are not actors or actresses? They are normal people with normal lives, which have a social network, with feelings, happiness and sadness, friends, enemies, household chores, work, family. Like all of us, or most of us. They are not playing or doing theater, this is their life, some live on their phones other in their notebooks, some spend more time outside than inside, the only difference them from us, is that their house has cameras, and only this and nothing else. Some feel happy to be observed as Leora, others are more timid as Veronica and Nina and kira, others not remember that there is more cameras in the house, as Alina and Anton, Maya and Stepan. The great point in common is their only one, are there because they need in whatever has no way afford an apartment, either who are in college, or why it is more convenient and more lucrative if you ask they all they had conditions to afford an apartment if they would be in the RLC the answer is simple, no.

It is difficult to understand that they are like everyone else? Much of us saw what happened with Diana and Efim while, so arrived at the RLC had their personal data exposed, they were excluded from the RLC and forgiven simply because they are new and not understand the rules, the same has not happened with Nora and Kiko who were expelled so that their personal data was exposed, returned now as there is Premium and needed interesting residents to call subscribers.

Imagine you living in a house with cameras when in their facebook, the one where you have your friends from childhood, his family, his friends from work, college, people you know and lives, appears a guy talking "Me I adciona assito you in your home every day "Translation:" I add I have your entire intimacy with me, whether in photos and videos. " Now who can guarantee you that this delayed will not expose your life, for your entire network of friends? Did you ever think that it is for this reason that the RLC is locked in russia, to avoid this kind of problem?

We all have to know a little more about them, but keep for y'all, expose their life is bad, both for them and for us, after all no one will look for about a couple in which you do not watch. RLC this 24 hours here in Camcaps, photos and videos are removed from the air by them, Copyright laws, therefore store the private content for you, they are average people with normal lives.

2 points I'd like to make:

I am surprised that anyone who is a tenant at RLC would expect privacy if they post publicly on FB, VK, or YouTube. In fact, they are all well aware that they are hanging out their laundry for all to see.

This doesn't necessarily have to apply to people living in RLC. I post comments frequently on YT vids. It doesn't mean I want person I don't know looking up my social media from some comment I made and posting pictures on random sites. Shit, I don't even want people I DO know to pull that shit with me. I post pictures for my friends or anyone I'm associated with on FB (back when I was on FB) to see and no one else. The act of making someone's info public is known as doxxing and is generally a scumbag thing to do.

I suspect that they are doing this for publicity. They open accounts; they close them. I think they're just having some fun with us. But there is simply no way that tenants would post publicly, especially with their stage names, unless they were trying to build up their fan base. They are not stupid.

Maybe that would be the case if they had a VK account under the names "Leora/Paul." But I'd argue that your point is invalid if they 1) had a VK account using their real names and/or 2) they had friends and family apart of their account. But then it becomes hearsay because I don't know much about how VK works, and I don't know enough about their reasons for cancelling. Was it joint account between the two of them? Was it Leora that just cancelled her account? And even IF you could make the argument that going into their account(s), pulling their pictures and posting them here is justifiable, people harassing them, sending them messages etc: is NEVER acceptable, which is what I also assume happens when people go looking for that kind of information.

As one of the posters in another thread stated, as far as US, the viewers of RLC are concerned, their names are Leora and Paul. That is all the information they provide us and that is ALL the information we should deal with, and unless they explicitly post their VK accounts or any other social media account, or unless RLC has some separate page where all their information can be found, people should just generally respect that private aspect of their lives. And like I said in my earlier post, even if one was so compelled to find out this stuff, keep that shit to yourself.

2 points I'd like to make:

I suspect that they are doing this for publicity. They open accounts; they close them. I think they're just having some fun with us. But there is simply no way that tenants would post publicly, especially with their stage names, unless they were trying to build up their fan base. They are not stupid.

Maybe that would be the case if they had a VK account under the names "Leora/Paul." But I'd argue that your point is invalid if they 1) had a VK account using their real names and/or 2) they had friends and family apart of their account. But then it becomes hearsay because I don't know much about how VK works, and I don't know enough about their reasons for cancelling. Was it joint account between the two of them? Was it Leora that just cancelled her account? And even IF you could make the argument that going into their account(s), pulling their pictures and posting them here is justifiable, people harassing them, sending them messages etc: is NEVER acceptable, which is what I also assume happens when people go looking for that kind of information.

As one of the posters in another thread stated, as far as US, the viewers of RLC are concerned, their names are Leora and Paul. That is all the information they provide us and that is ALL the information we should deal with, and unless they explicitly post their VK accounts or any other social media account, or unless RLC has some separate page where all their information can be found, people should just generally respect that private aspect of their lives. And like I said in my earlier post, even if one was so compelled to find out this stuff, keep that shit to yourself.

There were two incarnations of a "Leora Paul" FB account. I suspect they were frauds.

We are in agreement on all points. It has long been my policy is to stick with the RLC stage names when discussing these people publicly, and to post only RLC generated images here.

It just saves a lot of headaches.

But of course she was going to close your account, and about that you guys can thank two people, Free bird and Davidsantos81, the first to have spread their personal information, and the second by simply by disturb her.

Well since my name is out here i better response.

First of all i did find her VK account true the private pics that are in a thread here in camcaps.

Its was the easiest thing to do, one image search with google did it.

Sow it wasnt hard to find.

Then Davidsantos81 asked if I could share this info with him and yeah I did.

Then I got a pm from Leora Scooter Dog asking me not to share the info because tenants would be removed blablabla but damage was allready done.

But the way I see it and thats my own opinion, if you are able and willing to fucking masturbate in front of maybe 1000 people watching then you now that someday some fucker <---me is going to find some info about you and share because some of you are maybe crazy about Leora but i am not.

For me she is just another one on the internet and if she disapears tommorow wel then shes gone and I dont care.

All you Leora lovers will think different and maybe starting to hate me but again I dont care.

Its only a girl on the internets,

Srry for my english its not so good.

But of course she was going to close ...

Well since my name is out here i better response.

First of all i did find her VK account true the private pics that are in a thread here in camcaps.

Its was the easiest thing to do, one image search with ...

For me she is just another one on the internet and if she disapears tommorow wel then shes gone and I dont care.

In this case, As she is nothing else but a girl without importance on the net, why were you looking for her track on social networks ?

Your words are totally contradictory.  :)

No they arent, it was fun looking for them and finding them, aldo it was a 5 sec search. ;)

I am on the hunt for others to now, Alina and Anton.

I know Aline has a VK account to and I will find it.

If you have fun with that...  :o  But keep it to yourself !  ???