Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

quick pop quiz!!!!  if you have an always horny sexy chick with no panties on laying next to you, what do you do?

1. fuck her 2. pick your nose 3. play on phone 4. watch tv.

if you picked anything other than 1, please leave and never come back, ever!

What's that pillow doing there... Something tells me Paul knows about the camera

Erm... well, yes..... duh! They are great big white things with a spherical dome on them, it'd be hard to miss!! AND, they are under contract to be filmed, so of course they know the cameras are there!!

::)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I LOVE THIS ASS!! why paul cant appreciate it? its like he doesnt like to have sex with her! i cant understand him...

What's that pillow doing there... Something tells me Paul knows about the camera

Do you really think so? Could that be possible? Do you think any of the other tenants on RLC know about them?

quick pop quiz!!!!  if you have an always horny sexy chick with no panties on laying next to you, what do you do?

1. fuck her 2. pick your nose 3. play on phone 4. watch tv.

if you picked anything other than 1, please leave and never come back, ever!

quick pop quiz!!!!  if you live with a horny sexy chick who regularly has no panties on, what do you do?

1. fuck her, occasionally pick your nose, regularly play on phone and randomly watch tv.

2. fuck her 24/7 for the benefit of CC.

if you picked anything other than 1, you are a fuckwit!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I LOVE THIS ASS!! why paul cant appreciate it? its like he doesnt like to have sex with her! i cant understand him...

Why? Maybe because he LIVES with her. Maybe because he an average bloke, obviously not a SUPER STUD like the rest of us, well you anyway.

Yes paul loves her ass as much as we , the difference and he has the privilege to touch it ... if you are watching since they agreed , will know that paul tried at least about 5 times get something with it , but he preferred to cling to her on the couch watching television than doing something.