Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

quick pop quiz!!!!  if you have an always horny sexy chick with no panties on laying next to you, what do you do?

1. fuck her 2. pick your nose 3. play on phone 4. watch tv.

if you picked anything other than 1, please leave and never come back, ever!

You know normal couples do not think about sex 24 hours, you say this because you can not have it , if he had so long as they are together, trade half hour fuck, for affection on the couch.

it's not normal to walk around naked all this time. She is being looking for a cock since 2 days

So she's been naked for 48 hours?

Unless Paul lost his, I think she knows where to find it.

it's not normal to walk around naked all this time. She is being looking for a cock since 2 days

I also think she knows where to look, and if you followed yesterday, should know that she found her dick .

It can not be normal for you , but it is in your home, in the presence of her partner, she is relaxed , and I think can walk dressed the way she wants , whether sweater , underwear is either naked , or even with astronaut suit, she's at her house, and can stay relaxed the way you want

Nice pics guys, but as you've left your ID watermark on (with one exception) a ban will surely becoming your way.

Too bad.  :(

Nothing happens the code is free

the user of RLC is short more :D :D

El còdigo de usuario tiene uno o dos digitos menos

si lo es en ese momento no estaba conectado ;) ;)

Nice pics guys, but as you've left your ID watermark on (with one exception) a ban will surely becoming your way.

Yes the corner code numbers, the watermarks and everything else only matters if you are a PAID member of RLC. They are pretty persistent about banning PAID members who post video and pictures from their PAID cameras.

Obviously if you are recording anything from RLC as a non logged in free user, then there is nothing to match up.

For those who are paid members of RLC the seen and hidden codes will match member log ins.  Scooter did a good summary of the hidden codes a few weeks ago. If you do a search through some of his old posts you will find it.

I would add one more thing for paid members of RLC trying not to be identified. Websites can match log ins and ip addresses to exactly what pages they are viewing at a particular time.  So it is technically possible to match RLC member page views against video and pictures coming from those views. A post or two may not get caught that way but over time a pattern of member page views and posted material from those pages can be collected.

Yes the corner code numbers, the watermarks and everything else only matters if you are a PAID member of RLC. They are pretty persistent about banning PAID members who post video and pictures from their PAID cameras.

Obviously if you are recording anything from RLC as a non logged in free user, then there is nothing to match up.

For those who are paid members of RLC the seen and hidden codes will match member log ins.  Scooter did a good summary of the hidden codes a few weeks ago. If you do a search through some of his old posts you will find it.

I would add one more thing for paid members of RLC trying not to be identified. Websites can match log ins and ip addresses to exactly what pages they are viewing at a particular time.  So it is technically possible to match RLC member page views against video and pictures coming from those views. A post or two may not get caught that way but over time a pattern of member page views and posted material from those pages can be collected.

One more question: is your information valid also if I have taken the video with my video camera, not with recording software?

One more question: is your information valid also if I have taken the video with my video camera, not with recording software?

The on screen codes and watermark codes have been discussed here many times and are entirely accurate. (See Scooter's post. It is very detailed) The possibility of RLC matching your page/camera browsing history against video or pictures taken at those same times is speculation but I believe it's something they might do, given the lengths they go to in protecting their copyright. Wether the video is made with a camera or screen recorder.... I don't think it matters as long as you can see the codes.