Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Elle est vraiment magnifique, si raffinée ...

un véritablement mannequin pour lingerie fine !

Vas faire un tout sur FashionTv vers minuit (Midnight Hot) où tu verras ce qu'est une  jolie lingerie portée par une femme raffinée...

--

Gonna for a look at Fashion TV around midnight (France / Midnight Hot) where you see what a pretty fine-lingerie is, worn by a sofisticated woman...  ;)

Je ne suis pas premium non plus et tout comme toi j'apprécie de voir des images auxquelles je n'ai pas accès, mais une fois suffit. Comme je l'ai déjà écrit, Selfshoot devrait  arrêter de poster sur ImageTwist. Il ne serait pas obligé de recommencer sans cesse.

--

I'm not premium either and, just like you I like to see pictures that I do not have access, but once is enough. As I wrote before, Selfshoot should stop posting on ImageTwist. He would not have to begin again and again.

I'm such an arse, had a bette picture with Julia riding a suprisingly enduring Paul. But I over wrote it with this, hij jerking off over her while a disturbed dog is watching. The episode was like this. Julia horny, Paul sists in sofa. Dog is all over the place. Julia takes out Pauls dick, rides it. The manage to take her undies off, throws them on the floor, dog loves the smell och mating juices, tries to eat them up. While she is on here knees the dog gets even more excited, fetches toilet paper roll and shreds it, fetches toilet cleaning brush, dog tries even to get in between julia and paul whilest he is comming all over her chest.

What ever you do, Don't you ever get a pet!!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I'm such an arse, had a bette picture with Julia riding a suprisingly enduring Paul. But I over wrote it with this, hij jerking off over her while a disturbed dog is watching. The episode was like this. Julia horny, Paul sists in sofa. Dog is all over the place. Julia takes out Pauls dick, rides it. The manage to take her undies off, throws them on the floor, dog loves the smell och mating juices, tries to eat them up. While she is on here knees the dog gets even more excited, fetches toilet paper roll and shreds it, fetches toilet cleaning brush, dog tries even to get in between julia and paul whilest he is comming all over her chest.

Fläskbulle, why do you call Leora Julia? Do you think that is her original name, or do you Swedes like that name better?

That is her name.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Fläskbulle, why do you call Leora Julia? Do you think that is her original name, or do you Swedes like that name better?

As said above, her name is Julia.

btw my name isn't Fläskbulle, it's flaskbulle more like flask you know bottle and bulle, a transision of bull, the cows husband... =)