Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Not really a complaint as much as an observation, but did anyone else notice how much bigger her left boob is compared to her right?

It's not something I usually see when I look at women, but now I can't 'unsee' it in Leora and it bothers me. I have to look at her with my head tilted to one side because she looks lopsided.

This is Normal in most.. There is times that it is more noticeable than others. He whom is without Flaw may cast the first stone...

Not really a complaint as much as an observation, but did anyone else notice how much bigger her left boob is compared to her right?

It's not something I usually see when I look at women, but now I can't 'unsee' it in Leora and it bothers me. I have to look at her with my head tilted to one side because she looks lopsided.

This is Normal in most.. There is times that it is more noticeable than others. He whom is without Flaw may cast the first stone...

First off it's he whom is without sin. And I don't think Slee was coming down on her about it. All women have 1 boob bigger than the other, some more noticeable than others. Some days it is more noticeable in her and it messes with his idea of Leora's perfection.

But... just imagining him tilting his head to the side watching her with this disappointed look on his face, cracked me up.

Guest sleestack

First off it's he whom is without sin. And I don't think Slee was coming down on her about it. All women have 1 boob bigger than the other, some more noticeable than others. Some days it is more noticeable in her and it messes with his idea of Leora's perfection.

But... just imagining him tilting his head to the side watching her with this disappointed look on his face, cracked me up.

Yes. Definitely not bashing her about it. Although she's not my favorite on RLC, she is one of the four apartments that I watch. I think she's very pretty, but a little too skinny for me. (plus I like her better with blond hair which is odd considering I prefer brunettes).

And for the record. I am covered in sin... I haven't showered or brushed my teeth in two days. And since there is a James Bond marathon airing to TV, God knows when I will.

Guest giuseppe r

nice pussy

Thank you, nice pictures and good job  ;)

You must delete the personal code of RLC at the bottom left. Otherwise RLC will ban you  :(

That does no good I deleted the feed on my pics and still got banned, they have some other way in tracking you, by the way Leora is on the war path right now against Paul  screaming and him and doing a lot of crying

That does no good I deleted the feed on my pics and still got banned, they have some other way in tracking you, by the way Leora is on the war path right now against Paul  screaming and him and doing a lot of crying

They are in good graces with each other.  I don't get it and I am going to stop trying to figure it out.

They are both nuts.  Leora is sexy but nuts.