Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Hi,

I find Leora a nice gal. She's always funny and horny. Who needs more? :)

I think she's a real person and she doesn't act. A girl like this is for real the whole day.

By the way,  I have found this wonderful web days ago and am not very habitued by the moment. Does anybody if it's possible to chat or send an email to Leora?? Does anybody know how to do it? Leora's email??

I would appreciate an answer.

Regards.

J.C.

Friend do not usually do this but it is the last time I pass the address of her email, ve notes :

(EDITED)

Be Happy!

By the way,  I have found this wonderful web days ago and am not very habitued by the moment. Does anybody if it's possible to chat or send an email to Leora?? Does anybody know how to do it? Leora's email??

She's already in a relationship you creep. She does NOT want to talk to some random stranger online. Leave her the fuck alone.

Maybe the only idiot i see here is YOU BUSTER ;),trying to be an online hero and speaking on someone elses behalf,haha,,IDIOT. >:(

Or simply he's not a pathetic creep like you.

Hi,

I think she's a real person and she doesn't act. A girl like this is for real the whole day.

thank yuo very much!!1

Regards.

J.C.

Friend do not usually do this but it is the last time I pass the address of her email, ve notes :

(EDITED)

Be Happy!

Hi,

Regards.

J.C.

(EDITED)

Be Happy!

Thanks a lot, but it doesn't work.

So bluto, you think the answer to harass people online? She apparently already closed her VK account because presumably idiots kept bother her. And now you think it's ok for people to ask for her email address? Are you really that fucking dumb? Actually don't answer that. Don't want you think so hard that your nose starts to bleed.

I am in no way harassing anyone,,i am just stating the facts,besides,,you called that member an idiot and a creep for asking a question,,who is harassing? How would he know that she closed her vk account unless you sit at your comp. 24/7 waiting for life to pass you by watching a video screen?I know it may be tough  for some people like you to actually think before you type,but i guess anyone can use a computer that is not that intelligent,hell,even school children learn at a very young age these days and are probably more intelligent than some online hero like you.And if you look at your posts,they are of a negative nature and shows your true intellect. I REFUSE TO HAVE A BATTLE OF WITS AGAINST AN UNARMED PERSON.thank you.  ::)

Hi,

Regards.

J.C.

(EDITED)

Be Happy!

You really are a wanker.

I am in no way harassing anyone,,i am just stating the facts,besides,,you called that member an idiot and a creep for asking a question,,who is harassing? How would he know that she closed her vk account unless you sit at your comp. 24/7 waiting for life to pass you by watching a video screen?I know it may be tough  for some people like you to actually think before you type,but i guess anyone can use a computer that is not that intelligent,hell,even school children learn at a very young age these days and are probably more intelligent than some online hero like you.And if you look at your posts,they are of a negative nature and shows your true intellect. I REFUSE TO HAVE A BATTLE OF WITS AGAINST AN UNARMED PERSON.thank you.  ::)

1. I never once said you were harassing anyone.

2. I never once called him an idiot.

3. I know she closed her VK account because that information was stated here.

4. Everything else you say is just baseless nonsense and a failed attempt at being clever. Learn to comprehend information before you type. NOW you can go on and ignore me.

YOUR COMMENT"So bluto, you think the answer to harass people online?",i guess you meant something else in your snowglobe of a head,,thats ok,,IDIOT.

1. I never once said you were harassing anyone.

2. I never once called him an idiot.

3. I know she closed her VK account because that information was stated here.

4. Everything else you say is just baseless nonsense and a failed attempt at being clever. Learn to comprehend information before you type. NOW you can go on and ignore me.

Hi,

Regards.

J.C.

(EDITED)

Be Happy!

That's why he gave it to you, because it doesn't work.

YOUR COMMENT"So bluto, you think the answer to harass people online?",i guess you meant something else in your snowglobe of a head,,thats ok,,IDIOT.

It actually was, idiot. It was referencing the person who was asking for her email address, not YOU, you idiot.