Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Rubbing the button in the bathtub. Man, why they didn't put mics in there

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Probably so that you don't hear the plop noise every time they take a shit..

the only one bathroom where there is mics is the polina bathroom because there is no WC. It's also the only one bathroom where we will never see anything.

the bathroom of polina lets see her fully nude with every shower, with a much better quality than the shower of maya or alina! If you do not see anything in this bathroom, we really need to think about change of scope or consider a corneal transplant! Obviously, if you think you see her thighs spread wide with a magnum of champagne hold in the ass, sucking 30 guys one after the other, you'll have to wait a bit! :-\ >:(

I wanted to say sex with egor or polina masturbating. But I'm sure you  had understood that Corboblanc. We don't need mics if it's only to see her taking a shower.

Guys, after much thought I am certain that Leora, is almost certainly an elite FSB Agent- really! Russia, is famous for training only the hottest, sexiest, most magneticly attractive girls for the most secret of secret agent jobs. As for Paul, I think that he is perhaps her bodybuard- yes?  This makes so much sense. :)

Guys, after much thought I am certain that Leora, is almost certainly an elite FSB Agent- really! Russia, is famous for training only the hottest, sexiest, most magneticly attractive girls for the most secret of secret agent jobs. As for Paul, I think that he is perhaps her bodybuard- yes?  This makes so much sense. :)

Our friend, what you smoked? lol, leave some for me?

Leora is the daughter of Vladimir Putin, but it is a secret agent, she spends time on the phone getting details of the next mission, in order to dominate the US

Paul a bodyguard.  ROTFLMFAO.

That lazy bastard couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Paul a bodyguard.  ROTFLMFAO.

That lazy bastard couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

I've wondered what he would be like "in the field". They're not too far away from the Ukraine are they?