Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Quelle est la différence entre une femme bronzée et un poulet ?

Aucune, c'est le blanc le meilleur !

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

such a nice little mail slot... great body on her without a doubt.

She has a wide gap between those legs and it wasn't caused by Paul fucking her.  LOL

There you go bragging again!  :)

Don't forget to check the link I put in the Good News thread about the paid member status.

I went to it right after I had seen your post.  Thank You.

Quelle est la différence entre une femme bronzée et un poulet ?

Aucune, c'est le blanc le meilleur !

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

such a nice little mail slot... great body on her without a doubt.

She has a wide gap between those legs and it wasn't caused by Paul fucking her.  LOL

There you go bragging again!  :)

Don't forget to check the link I put in the Good News thread about the paid member status.

I went to it right after I had seen your post.  Thank You.

I noticed that you were restored. I think just about everyone is by now. The notice on who to contact is posted in several threads throughout the forum.

Let's hope that a mishap like the last one doesn't happen again. We can all get back to talking about "tits and ass". We need to get our priorities in order.  :)

Yes SC i just seen that and was going to post the same . You beat me to it by 10 minutes . They must of just opened it up .

I haven't been to bed yet. Getting some serious Thunderstorms. Otherwise you would have beat me to it.

how does Leora have tan lines when she always naked.

Most likely uses a tanning bed but leaves her panties on.  All those pervs that put cams in the tanning beds and the person getting tanned doesn't know.

Some tanning salon close to the city where I am from got busted and shut down not to long ago for having hidden cams in the tanning beds. He showed one his friends the captures and they called the authorities and got him busted.