Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎11 at 8:01 AM, Prodog said:

PERFECT VIEW

RIGHT NOW

Nice capture. These still shots are great, but there is nothing like watching her moving and moaning.

The audio in this room is very faint.  That's when the ac3Filter comes in handy. Enhances the audio and makes it sound like your sitting right next to her.

PERFECT VIEW

RIGTH NOW

Nice capture. These still shots are great, but there is nothing like watching her moving and moaning.

The audio in this room is very faint.  That's when the ac3Filter comes in handy. Enhances the audio and makes it sound like your sitting right next to her.

Being next to her would make your day.  However, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think the raele2  video clip posted in the video thread was recorded with sound. At least I didn't hear any.

PERFECT VIEW

RIGTH NOW

Being next to her would make your day.  However, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think the raele2  video clip posted in the video thread was recorded with sound. At least I didn't hear any.

I'll download and check it out.  Checked it out. There is no sound on that video whatsoever. When using video capture software you have to make sure that Microphone is checked. If it's not then the video will have no sound.  Just noticed though. It looks as if Leora has bleached her nipples.