Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

There is just noway that she isn't getting off to the idea of knowing she is being watched. She just puts on way to much a show to not be doing it on purpose.  I wonder if these 2 ever broke up  would she be the first person RLC would let live in a apt alone. She is the perfect person to have people see when they first check out RLC.

There is just noway that she isn't getting off to the idea of knowing she is being watched. She just puts on way to much a show to not be doing it on purpose.  I wonder if these 2 ever broke up  would she be the first person RLC would let live in a apt alone. She is the perfect person to have people see when they first check out RLC.

I'd think she would do alright in the apartment by herself.  We all know when Paul returns he won't last more than 3 minutes before blowing his wad. This is the longest he has been away. The Military won't cut him loose till he bends for the soap.

Hopefully he'll be away for awhile yet.  Leora's doing fine without him.

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎28 at 3:24 PM, StnCld316 said:

I tried zooming closer for a better shot but the pixilation became distorted.  This is as close as I could get.

I think she needs to rub another one out.  Still some pent up juices to be released.

Seems to me you were looking for some of those "pent up juices".  :)

I'd think she would do alright in the apartment by herself.  We all know when Paul returns he won't last more than 3 minutes before blowing his wad. This is the longest he has been away. The Military won't cut him loose till he bends for the soap.

Hopefully he'll be away for awhile yet.  Leora's doing fine without him.

She really is more interesting without him there.

Are there any decent shots of Leora's anus? I've been scouring these threads for a picture of one and found a black and white blowjob video with her butthole in it, but the shot wasn't very clear. Most of these images are long dead so I'm wondering if anyone still has one?

Apologies for posting this in two topics. I'm new and can't figure out how to delete posts. I wanted to post it here instead of the video section.

Is it my internet connection,or are these pictures huge and slowing down the page and taking awhile to load up?I know my connection is usually good long as the buzzards stay off the wires and alien spaceships don't block the satellite feed,but this is kind of a pain in the ass.Guess i'm just old and grumpy.