Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

When people were asking Leora to copy Zoya, I'm not sure this was what they had in mind. Maybe they could bring in a big sofa bed so she could really get comfortable. Plenty of mirrors, so Leora should paint herself.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

nothing to do friend, Leora already practicing painting a long time , it has about 15 pictures painted by her, one of them if you fix this under the TV , it is their favorite actress.

In another apartment even long before the zoya of existence , it has painted , if you notice the photos she always used easel painting .

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

When people were asking Leora to copy Zoya, I'm not sure this was what they had in mind. Maybe they could bring in a big sofa bed so she could really get comfortable. Plenty of mirrors, so Leora should paint herself.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Do people listen to us on cc I heard you guys talking about leora copying zoya wtf rlc are spys