Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

It looked like 'masterbatus interruptus' to me; but if you're convinced, let's see the evidence!

She certainly threw those thighs well apart!

Would not be so brazen in the BR or the LR for sure!

She was so desperate to get off, before he came back, that she went for it hell for leather, which we never see at such speed or wild abandon in the other rooms.

If there is evidence, photographic or in motion, I'm sure we'd all be thrilled to see it!

Leora was all set to begin masterbating. She had already put on a bra, panties and T-shirt on, but got heated up while on her cell phone. So, as she's done before. she went into the bathroom to get naked again and go into the guest room to get down to business. Well, that plan went awry when Paul came home. She was naked in the bathroom, but could not get back to what she wanted to do. Definitely masturbation interruptus.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

It looked like 'masterbatus interruptus' to me; but if you're convinced, let's see the evidence!

She certainly threw those thighs well apart!

Would not be so brazen in the BR or the LR for sure!

She was so desperate to get off, before he came back, that she went for it hell for leather, which we never see at such speed or wild abandon in the other rooms.

If there is evidence, photographic or in motion, I'm sure we'd all be thrilled to see it!

Was this another of her risks. After a couple of rubs in her blue bikini she went off to the BaR and seemed to sit down open her legs and go at it. Meanwhile Paul arrives but even though she must know he's there she maintains position. Like bubbleobill it would be nice to have more evidence  ;)

However as the evidence shows we got some nice views and what I thought was a disappointing miss when I woke up to the closed door turned out to be a resounding hit even if my recorder stopped working for 5 minutes in the GR - Bandicam has never done that before - I could not record and screen capture at the same time so I guess I didn't miss anything.

Could have been a risk-taking/big-thrill situation, perhaps, but I suspect that the moment her thighs were so wide apart you could drive a tank between them, was when she went into another world and was not aware that he'd crept in to catch her hard at work, as her moment of ecstasy was approaching.

The way she went from thighs wide apart to legs closed tightly together would in my opinion be the moment she suddenly realised he was standing there.

Probably her own growing cries of excitement in almost reaching orgasm served to drown out any sounds he made as he came home

I doubt she'd have closed that huge gap so suddenly if she was merely achieving orgasm. I think it was a reflex action after spotting him standing right in front of her, when she was well away with the pixies.

It looked like a 'got out of THAT one' moment to me! 'Or did I?' ha ha

Well this is now the fifth time she's had a risky bate. 3 of them started just before he returned home despite hours of opportunity beforehand + the 2 bates she's had while he was supposedly asleep - famously caught in the 2nd of these so I stand by my reasoning. I'm not sure she wanted to get caught but I believe the timing was no accident and that explains the vigorous nature of this bate - hopefully we will get to see it because the wider she spreads the better the view.