Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

I too want to thank Kaplan0106.

More than any other uploads I have always appreciated his the best.

Because with all the others I have encountered either problems, or the download trying to invade or mess up my computer, or trying to get me to sign up or something  And maybe the fault is with me, but I have always found his videos, easy, direct, and quick.

So three cheers for Kaplan, as far as I am concern.

I agree. Just point, click and watch. So it's in 5 separate links, who cares.

Excellent job kaplan0106. Keep up the fine work.

Just want to join the Hurrays for Kaplan and his uploads. These clips that is loaded directly from camcaps is the most convinient ones. If you still want to put together al longer clip, well then join them together. There are a lot of video joining programmes. This one is one example, haent tried it my self, but a good friend recomended it to me.

http://www.freevideojoiner.com/

Guest AlleyKat

cant watch ul or putlocker thank you kaplan for your clips... and piss on those who complain about your english or spelling.

I read all the complaints about downloading from UL, but what the hell must it take to upload something? Uploading is generally 20% the speed of downloading. It must take forever and a week to upload to them.

Guest Squirrel

Snaky: uploaded.net is a legitimate file sharing service, designed to be used by businesses. If you join, post lots of things, inspire other people to join (so that they can get decent downloads), then you will get a bonus off the cost of your subscription.

Many other people, on other boards, detest this. There are too many files services that don't strong-arm people to join in order to get occasional access.

I'm certain it's fast as hell if you join. And our members who post on ul.to are known for good quality posts. I appreciate that.

But I'm not going to join.

I have enough trouble keeping up with passwords as it is... 

Livecloudz, Putlocker, Mediafire, or (especially) simple in-line Camcaps posts work for me.

Refer to Flaskbulle's message. It might be worthy of our consideration should we decide to keep this download problem manageable. Otherwise it could turn into the same food fight we've had over the use of a common language.

[i'll put this simply: This site is for sharing information. It would be best to try to share your information in a way that most members can access and understand. My own use of English is a bit more complex in construction than google.translate can convert: That is why I allow PMs. Still, Squirrel translations are probably converted into another language as badly as are Friedel's.

Likewise, if you don't like how someone shared information, don't click on it.]

Now, about the beauty of Leora...her perfect breasts, her warm quim*... :-* :-* :-* 

*FYI "quim" is slang for pussy, cunt, female sex organ, etc. in Olde English. It shows up in Chaucer's work.