Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

The vid is a prime example of their sexual relationship. Paul is totally blind to Leora's signals. He gropes her pussy and then walks away, leaving her to lay on the sofa in a state of sexual arousal. She gently caresses herself but never goes beyond what can be perceived by Paul as just relaxation.

We need to see how Leora would proceed if Paul were away. We had the famous Sunday Afternoon (or night session depending on where you live) Session where Leora was alone and horny. Sadly she never pushed on and completed to orgasm but she seemed to enjoy what she was doing!!

I was told by a lesbian friend of mine that women can indulge in self caressing for many hours but never actually go for orgasm (unlike men who simply rush to a climax!). I guess we men will never understand women!!!! Hopefully Paul might at least learn SOMETHING about women. In Paul's case the location of the clitoris would be a major achievement!!!

Guest Squirrel

Playing with software again, though I'd rather play with the other distraction in the picture. And damn, I wish this was one of RLC's high def cameras...

Guest silversurfer2013

i seem to not being able to find the video when leora this week was wearing this sexy neglige and they as i think had first time pretty ok sex. is it aound?

Guest Squirrel

A brief moment of tenderness :-*

My goodness. I threw this video up on the board less than three hours ago and it's hit 255 downloads. Too bad so few of these people are paid members.

He would be like a snow king, because he hat.So be seen on the monitor a bad sex I've ever seen. Does the one working eigendlich, or blaspheme he stand up, if so, he should even make a course-how can I better fuck and satisfy a woman