Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

There was a sequence of videos from last year of Leora watching a game of football (soccer) one afternoon wearing an negligee and underwear,whilst teasing herself and the viewers.

If any kind person has the links to download these vids, could you please send me them through my PM box.

Thank you for your time. 

There was a sequence of videos from last year of Leora watching a game of football (soccer) one afternoon wearing an negligee and underwear,whilst teasing herself and the viewers.

If any kind person has the links to download these vids, could you please send me them through my PM box.

Thank you for your time. 

The tallest girl or the smallest girl on RLC,If any of you guys had the chance to fuck Leora or Alisa which one would you choose,both of them lying on a bed with their legs spread wide open in front of you and you could only fuck one,damn decisions decisions lmaoo!!!

The tallest girl or the smallest girl on RLC,If any of you guys had the chance to fuck Leora or Alisa which one would you choose,both of them lying on a bed with their legs spread wide open in front of you and you could only fuck one,damn decisions decisions lmaoo!!!

Without hesitation, Leora!

Without hesitation, Leora!

OMG what a surprise! 

scuze me for asking but whay are the videos deleted? thx

RLC doesn't want their content recorded.  Once a CC user posts a video, a RLC admin person then requests whoever the file share company is to remove due to copyright laws.  Usually a vid will stay up a day or two then the link dies.

scuze me for asking but whay are the videos deleted? thx

RLC doesn't want their content recorded.  Once a CC user posts a video, a RLC admin person then requests whoever the file share company is to remove due to copyright laws.  Usually a vid will stay up a day or two then the link dies.

This is why StnCld uses dirtybin, I have never had a problem with any of his links.  Use Dirtybin!!!!!!