Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Leora playing with Pussy :D

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This is about as much as you are going to see. She was stroking her legs and occasionally across her pussy but that was over maybe three hours while little was going on except watching her computer and showing some skin. She never really  got into it. The stars just weren't lined up right.

If you are interested get it fast. Mega will get the take down notice very fast from RLC.

This is about as much as you are going to see. She was stroking her legs and occasionally across her pussy but that was over maybe three hours while little was going on except watching her computer and showing some skin. She never really  got into it. The stars just weren't lined up right.

If you are interested get it fast. Mega will get the take down notice very fast from RLC.

I can get the file up on mega but somehow it won't seem to download.

The way you describe it, likely not worth seeing so I'll skip it

I can get the file up on mega but somehow it won't seem to download.

The way you describe it, likely not worth seeing so I'll skip it

Your Mega problem is a puzzlement. Just tried another download and it worked.

Don''t get me wrong, she is a delight to watch in any circumstance. In this case most of what I thought was interesting was anticipating what might happen. When she's in the mood, she's a tiger. As far as a "money shot" last night, not really. And it was a LONG wait.  If you've seen some of the stills and gifs then you pretty much got it.

Because she never really got herself off there is a possibility that in the next night or two she may get serious.

Took me 2 hrs to upload, Mega is usaly a bit faster. Was even thinking of puting a torrent up on tpb...

The nice editing... no I wouldn't agree, just pasting various episodes in to one. Edited out a lot of empty couch and empty hallway.

This oCam is really a easy to use recorder and moviemaker to paste it all together.